Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   emailing members about updates (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=816)

iceblast 08-30-2009 02:26 PM

emailing members about updates

hey @reverie mods.

1. do you guys have twitter?for updates

2. im on so many forums these days its hard to visit all in a week im stuck on a nfl forum so i always go there forgetting other forums, would it be possible on important news you send newsletters to emails? monthly or weekly would be awesome :D

Dunno if this has been brought up before.

wills370 08-30-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceblast (Post 17544)
hey @reverie mods.

1. do you guys have twitter?for updates

2. im on so many forums these days its hard to visit all in a week im stuck on a nfl forum so i always go there forgetting other forums, would it be possible on important news you send newsletters to emails? monthly or weekly would be awesome :D

Dunno if this has been brought up before.

Hey, yeah you can already get weekly updates if you subscribe to sections of the forum. i have on the general discuttion thread and suggestions. that gives me a emial everyday saying there changes :)

Just do the same on anncouncements and you should get what you ask :)

LiTos456 08-30-2009 04:30 PM

I think DoFHeaven has a twitter page for DoF. Dont know how often he updates it though.
Also I post any important updates on dofsource.com almost immediately, well as soon as I see them. So you can check that out. (I usually post every new image released there as a separate news post so it's a good way to get updates).

iceblast 08-30-2009 05:28 PM

thxs bookmarked site.

nickson104 08-31-2009 04:37 AM

Could they also just announce it on THIS site too? I rarely check my emails as my main email is rerouted to a second email address as it is an ntlworld account which is now unsupported...

I would hate to miss the beta due to not checking emails... :p I drop by the site every day or two, even if i dont say anything... It would be nice for them to announce beta stages here or at least send a message to the accounts on here of those in that beta stage...

wills370 08-31-2009 06:13 AM

Hmm id still prefer this to be the main site for updates. My comp dosent like DOFsource for some reason.

LiTos456 08-31-2009 08:11 AM

Yeah some people have problems with dofsource.... Try using firefox, if you're using IE now. It's better one way or another.

wills370 09-02-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 17582)
Yeah some people have problems with dofsource.... Try using firefox, if you're using IE now. It's better one way or another.

thanks for the tip hmm ill give it a go :) have opera aswell so ill see if they work. FINGURES CROSSED