Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ctd (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8054)

Ashtaroph 07-10-2013 01:13 PM

Ctd

5 Attachment(s)
Now i'm annoyed lol
Playing a quest and suddenly whooshhhhhhhhhhh CTD !!!
Did the same yesterday so came here, read the tech suggestions, ie changing file properties etc, btw am running game from Reverie download as Steam version froze to regularly, anyhow I digress, ]ve done everything that's recommended by these pages but still getting a CTD.
Logs attached, hope you can help because as it stands there's no point in playing :(

Attachment 3274

Attachment 3275

Attachment 3276

Attachment 3277

Attachment 3278

Ashtaroph 07-11-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtaroph (Post 82853)
Now i'm annoyed lol
Playing a quest and suddenly whooshhhhhhhhhhh CTD !!!
Did the same yesterday so came here, read the tech suggestions, ie changing file properties etc, btw am running game from Reverie download as Steam version froze to regularly, anyhow I digress, ]ve done everything that's recommended by these pages but still getting a CTD.
Logs attached, hope you can help because as it stands there's no point in playing :(

Attachment 3274

Attachment 3275

Attachment 3276

Attachment 3277

Attachment 3278

Hhhhhhmmmmm nothing from tech support yet, disappointing :(

Hi11Zone 07-11-2013 12:41 PM

We are looking through your logs now, and seeing why your running into this problem, I will keep you updated.

Ashtaroph 07-11-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone (Post 82891)
We are looking through your logs now, and seeing why your running into this problem, I will keep you updated.

Thankyou :)

Brian Shingles 07-13-2013 06:09 AM

Only error I can see from your logs relates to InterfaceData.dat

If you delete that, the game will recreate the file and that might help with your crash issue.

1) Click on the organizer button in any folder. Select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files.
2) Now navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
3) In that file, locate and delete the file - InterfaceData.dat

You should also check if a copy of the file is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy" or where you installed the game, and delete that too

Ashtaroph 07-13-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Shingles (Post 82942)
Only error I can see from your logs relates to InterfaceData.dat

If you delete that, the game will recreate the file and that might help with your crash issue.

1) Click on the organizer button in any folder. Select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files.
2) Now navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
3) In that file, locate and delete the file - InterfaceData.dat

You should also check if a copy of the file is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy" or where you installed the game, and delete that too

Thanks for the info, will do as suggested and let you know the result

Hi11Zone 07-13-2013 04:42 PM

Everything work after what Brian suggested? Please let us know!

Ashtaroph 07-15-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone (Post 82952)
Everything work after what Brian suggested? Please let us know!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh logs to follow, finished quest then as end quest screen was loading it CTD'd :(

Ashtaroph 07-16-2013 12:04 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtaroph (Post 83005)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh logs to follow, finished quest then as end quest screen was loading it CTD'd :(

Logs for last nights CTD

Ashtaroph 07-18-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtaroph (Post 83037)
Logs for last nights CTD

HoHummmmmm getting bored waiting now, have you ever seen a game and thought "yessssssss finally, I been waiting for this for ages" you pay good money for it, you download it, and then IT CRASHS, you contact tech support, you get a reply, you try the suggestions, it still CRASHS you let tech support know because after all you were asked to let them know if there fix worked, btw in case you haven't understood yet, it still flipping CRASHS, I've attached logs as asked, surely even a cursory acknowledgement wouldn't take long, even to say sorry Ashtaroph, we're look at your logs asap, but no, its been 2 days and nothing, nada, zilch ! I have paid for a game I cant play.
Sorry to rant but as you may have gathered i'm not to happy right now !!