Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Connecting to you city failed (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8027)

Toushiro 07-06-2013 11:39 AM

Connecting to you city failed

1 Attachment(s)
good, there I was, killing one enemy orcs, when time ran out and I was thrown mandatory for the world map, was waiting load, but it never happened, so I closed the game and open again ... started to load, but it, too much time and nothing happened!! I closed the game again, and opened again, began to show: connecting to you city failed ...

NOW

everytime I try to enter my city gives it ... connecting to your city failed

if you have something that you is not understand. please let me know as it is difficult for me to explain everything that happened (besides take a long time for me, being able to post)

Hi11Zone 07-06-2013 04:45 PM

Very rare bug please email us support@reverieworld.com so we can help further on this, revalidating your steam files should fix this tho.

Toushiro 07-07-2013 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone (Post 82678)
revalidating your steam files should fix this tho.

You mean check the game files? (By steam?)

I did the steam download, all his files again (not the game) but still remains "connecting to you city failed" or carrying infinitely

I just remembered ..
before I was thrown to the world map
some of my ballista was still firing, even without ammunition

Hi11Zone 07-07-2013 03:12 PM

Ok forwarding to dev team right away and I want you to email support@reverieworld.com
We will fix this as soon as we can, if you loose anything ill be happy to compensate.

Toushiro 07-07-2013 04:06 PM

5 Attachment(s)
while waiting, I created a second city .... no problem ... after about 5 or 10 minutes my chat stopped receiving or sending message ... I left and went back .... After 2 minutes same .... then exit and open the game ... began to connect to you city failed and infinite loading

I just sent an email to them, just for the record

Hi11Zone 07-07-2013 04:25 PM

Big problems on your end hu? Thanks for the email we are trying to solve this now.

Toushiro 07-07-2013 04:53 PM

I think that bad luck is chasing me. but who knows, does not get better soon (officially this is my second day)

Toushiro 07-09-2013 09:42 AM

good ... My second city was back to normal :) , as you already know ... but the first city continues loading infinite :confused: , after a while doing the mission, my second city again, started loading infinitely l :eek:

Hi11Zone 07-09-2013 02:48 PM

I'm glad your new city is A OK, but we are looking into your old city and seeing whats going on.

Toushiro 07-13-2013 08:18 PM

nothing new?