Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Developer Blog? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=783)

Konstantin Fomenko 08-11-2009 09:22 PM

Developer Blog?

Developer Blogs is something we are considering at the moment. Quite a few developers have a blog section on their game`s website, so this is a small poll to see if this is something our community might be interested in.

It might be nice to read what game scripters are working at atm - like burning grass or dynamic forest fires for example (can`t wait to try this in-game myself next week)

So if there`s enougth interest we would oblige and go ahead with this blooog thing.

Darvin 08-11-2009 09:39 PM

If you've got something important to say, then say it. Otherwise, content for the sake of content probably isn't necessary. My vote is not to make a regular feature of it.

Tbeaz161 08-11-2009 11:36 PM

I think it would be great to have if it was just kind of like a secondary/hobbyish thing and wasnt actually taking any time out of developeing the game.

Aametherar 08-12-2009 01:59 AM

I think you guys are doing a great job of keeping us updated at the moment so there is no need for a dev blog in my opinion.

Ndition 08-12-2009 05:08 AM

A developers blog or journal would be great!

szebus 08-12-2009 05:22 AM

Developer Blog is not a bad thing, but at the moment I have voted for finishing the game as others say, you already doing a great job of keeping us updated.

LiTos456 08-12-2009 08:47 AM

I voted yes but changed my mind. I think we're fine right now... You should focus on getting the game ready.

wou129 08-12-2009 12:00 PM

i think not the game shoud be compleated as fast as posible (you guys got a lot of conpation -starcraft 2- -Command & Conquer 4- - supreme commander 2 - and i bet there are more )

Aametherar 08-12-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wou129 (Post 16910)
i think not the game shoud be compleated as fast as posible (you guys got a lot of conpation -starcraft 2- -Command & Conquer 4- - supreme commander 2 - and i bet there are more )

I agree about completion but of the beta phase so it can be more thoroughly tested and refined, I believe the release date is already pretty solid based on previous posts. Early 2010 later 2010 if it's delayed, and thats partly because SC2. As for C&C that series died for me a long time ago it's peak was C&C Red alert. After that they kinda went downhill, though I guess C&C2 was ok. But the series is just 1 big rehash over and over imo, and not always in a good way. I don't see Supreme commander 2 cutting into DOFs base though.

zach12wqasxz 08-12-2009 03:08 PM

for the ppl who dont have a beta key(me and many others) i think u guys should put all time and effort on the game,