Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The town reset, all buildings/armies/resources lost. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7789)

ikalugin 06-21-2013 05:18 AM

The town reset, all buildings/armies/resources lost.

5 Attachment(s)
What the title says, only the skill levels on the hero remains I think. The game still treats it as a proper village with walls ect on the strategic map and selection screen (immage wise), but all my troops are gone (on strategic map).

ZvonimirG 06-21-2013 05:48 AM

Seems wierd.

It would be best to contact support@reverieworld.com or wait for a DEV, so they can fix your city.

Be sure to include your username and town name :)

ikalugin 06-21-2013 05:51 AM

Town name Moscow. Located - Human/Mountains.
User name ikalugin.

Konstantin Fomenko 06-21-2013 11:16 AM

Really sorry to hear about your town being effaced by this extremely rare bug. It usually effects 1 player in 1,500 players. The team is working on the issue - by this is mostly caused by brief internet stream corruptiong by Internet Server Provider, and not an easy issue to fix, but our team is committed to getting this sorted soon, so not even 1 in 1,500 players will get effected by this ever again.

But in a way - you have won a DoF lottery, as we have a huge compensation package we give to 1 or 2 players effected by this issue each week. Check your email for details.

And once again please accept our apologies.

Hallaxe 06-21-2013 04:16 PM

Same happened to me and my brother

Hello gents me and my brother started today. we both played for about 1 hour and my brother was disconnected when he logged back in his village was reset to the beginning of the game intro narrator and everything.

I logged out and back in and the same happened to me the village started complete a fresh Help!

Hallaxe
Terra

LordTrident
Fang

dilutefawn 06-21-2013 06:30 PM

also have the same problem as you if i log out i lose all i have done also if i go into the army screen after when your ment to return to the map it dont load so leaves me no choise to turn the game of and lose everything again

AceHamster 06-22-2013 08:54 AM

I have exactly the same problem. I played for a few hours yesterday, logged out. Today loaded my town and it started from the beginning. Played for a while to test it, logged out and the same again. Basically makes it pointless to play. :confused:

Hallaxe 06-22-2013 10:37 AM

system wide

so it must be system wide then. What is happening GM's we need help to play your epic game

GPS51 06-22-2013 11:54 AM

Unfortunately this bug is affecting a very small % of players but we are aware of it and will have a solution asap.

ravenous 06-22-2013 12:14 PM

Units resetting

I hate to say it but I too am having problems with the above, mainly noticeable as I have been trying to level a dragon or two all day .. yet every time I log off they reset back to their previous state .... wasted my day really!

I will try to see if the bug is affecting one city or all and report my findings back here later!

Well I just did another town , and the units maintained their levels... so it appears that just the 1 town is bugged (my main one as well).