Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guilds & Alliances (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Forces Of Chaos is recruiting! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7763)

Gwydion 06-20-2013 10:39 AM

Forces Of Chaos is recruiting!

Rejoice for war has come in all its glory and chaotic warbands shall herald glory to all who follow the bloody path of destruction!

Forces Of Chaos is recruiting and the requirements are as follows.

Human - military and defense mastery

Elf- Forest protecter and warrior

Orc- all are welcome

If you did not pick those traits and still want in.. prove you have pvp prowess... 50 wins and the requirements are waved.

If you show exceptional skill we make exceptions and if you know someone already in or were grandfathered in after the requirements were made fear not.

We do everything from helping noobs get strong to co-op and pvp. Once pvp comes out it full force many months down the road we will do quite a bit of it. ( We also have Blackjack and Hookers!)

Embrace Chaos or not... it, embraces you!

m3th0d1989 06-20-2013 11:47 AM

Forces Of Chaos!

Just started the game recently, and man I am in love! Already donated to the devs! :D

Gwydion is a great mod, and a good leader!

I completely see us becoming in the top 10 PVP Guilds in the server, be apart of it!

Come join us, and become the strongest!

Regards,

m3th0d1989

Zoris 06-20-2013 01:12 PM

I am human with the following traits fledged out. Not so noob rather than apprentice at this game.

Whisper me in game

m3th0d1989 06-20-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoris (Post 81533)
I am human with the following traits fledged out. Not so noob rather than apprentice at this game.

Whisper me in game

Awesome! Hope to see you on the battlefield! :mad:

PS: There is blackjack, and hookers. Doesn't get much better!

Skalman 06-20-2013 06:07 PM

Hi i just started playing as a human, i have the defense and military specs and i hope to join your alliance, i would consider my self as an ok player.
Regards Skalman

Barudar 06-20-2013 08:53 PM

Invite plz :B

Hey I just started last night and I just happened to pick human with that same setup! I'd love to join, but unfortunately I don't know how! :P

Atillius 06-20-2013 08:55 PM

Just joined, well established...looking for a home, Human, Defense, Alpine mastery.....my sword goes to who ever want to bloody it,

Chompa 06-21-2013 12:10 AM

Interested in a new ORC (looter/raider) army? I am new to the game, but not new to the idea.

SavagePanda 06-21-2013 06:49 AM

I joined Chaos yesterday. Good group of people. Look forward to getting some co op done with you lot

Dunowon 06-22-2013 12:33 AM

Hi i recently just started playing as a human, i have the defense and military traits and i hope to join your alliance, i would consider myself as an ok player.