Hi guys... Just wanted to make a thread for the players to request what they want out of the game. List some tweaks we'd like to see, etc.
I have been thinking about it and i have a few suggestions which i think would improve the game.
1. Voice overs for all the npc chats
2. Customizable / Upgradable armor and weapons for your hero... perhaps even an option to have him use a horse (Nobles never walked if they didnt have to after all)
3. A total war type setup for unit formations where you can drag your units to increase or decrease rank and file
4. Please get the pathfinding for the units right... at this point it sucks ordering your troops to attack and only 2 of them do or your archers just give up firing mid battle
Thats all i can think of for now... Really an awesome game! keep up the good work.
1. Doubt it changes in the near future :\
3. Planned for pre battle at the minimum
4. Plan to release a major pathing update in the next week or two (its just about done)
I don't know if this is the best idea or not but I think it would be neat to allow people to visit their friends' or alliance members' cities and possible trade units while they are there.
i would be sad if you could trade units. sell, fine, but at the same price you'd have to buy from a city for the same level. but just giving out units would unbalance the game severely. a well established player giving a bunch of level 20 units to there new friend, = that new friend having to do 0 work to kill everyone else. If trading of units does go in, i'd hope it'd be done like most mmo's/rpgs where they have to have a certain level/renown before they can get x level units.
Visiting Player towns, AND trading Units - are two planned features:)
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.