Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PATCH # 14 - SIEGEWORKS preview is LIVE (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7711)

Konstantin Fomenko 06-16-2013 05:00 PM

PATCH # 14 - SIEGEWORKS preview is LIVE

Siegeworks expansion is not due until Tuesday, but today we are happy to provide early access to all of our current players. So go ahead - update the game and enjoy some of the features Siegeworks has to open. To start things off - the new epic intro menu with a new music track, as well as the new logo - are there to greet you. As you make your way in-game you`ll find 16 new NPC towns ready to be besieged by your armies. And between sieges don`t forget to take advantage of the basic Alliance creation features - and start building mighty Alliances with other players in preparation for more Siegeworks alliance features to come next week. We plan to start releasing new units as well as more features this coming Tuesday, with final part of Siegeworks - brand new Pathfinding and even more units - unveiled the following week. We hope you enjoy this massive free expansion, and stay tuned for more exciting additions later this summer.

SIEGEWORKS PART 1

:::::Unlocked Today:::::
-16 new towns are available for laying siege to solo
-New Intro menu, with new intro music, and logo
-Basic Alliances tool - creating alliances and inviting members

:::::To be Unlocked on June 18th:::::
-Co-op mode for 16 new towns
-New Units: Grinder, Ruin Vine, Mantlet

:::::To be Unlocked on June 26th:::::
-New pathfinding system
-Additional Alliance features
-New Units: Dragon`s Breath, Rootant, Tosser

DeamonStorm 06-16-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 81274)
please Stand By. We Apologize For The Server Downtime. Siegeworks Patch Is In Progress. Eta To Be Updated Shortly

That explains why I suddenly lost connection. Well, here we go.

Bryce12117 06-16-2013 08:02 PM

Great work keep the updates up

Vinsitor 06-16-2013 11:34 PM

Tnx for your hard work, I'm very exited for this features!

USArmy15R 06-17-2013 12:17 AM

Patch is up?

Is the patch complete? I'd like to play but steam isn't updating.

Wolffighter 06-17-2013 04:51 AM

why are the town hereos level 60 now? or is it only in the new towns? a bit over powerd

vicious666 06-17-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolffighter (Post 81282)
why are the town hereos level 60 now? or is it only in the new towns? a bit over powerd

all towns will be like that

Wolvman 06-17-2013 07:42 AM

Wow, I can't believe how much smoother the gameplay is now. Finally we get to see some instant reaction times for troop orders just like in other AAA RTSs. Nice work on the new intro screen too. Everything looks and feels great.