Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Patch # 13 - Patch before Siegeworks - is Live! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7685)

Konstantin Fomenko 06-10-2013 08:49 AM

Patch # 13 - Patch before Siegeworks - is Live!

As you might have hear we are planning to release an amazing and absolutely free expansion pack to DoF: Kingdom Wars later in June, and just before our team goes into full-overdrive mode to finish and polish the Siegeworks expansion pack we decided to release one more patch… Today`s patch fixes couple of remaining issues with unit stats as well as a few things across the board. In addition we started on a path to rebalancing the cost and economy income, and in our first step we have rebalanced the cost of the research and upgrades, in most cases increasing the cost. Pleas keep in mind that we don`t plan to release any other patch until after Siegeworks expansion pack, but will return to our weekly patch schedule after. And be sure to check our forums early next week for a full Siegeworks announcement.

Patch # 13

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed all remaining issues with unit stats, stat reset
-Fixed remaining 100% and 90% resistance issues
-Fixed common crash in NPC town siege on cavalry reinforcement arriving
-Fixed various issues with sound effects and unit response not playing properly
-Fixed world editor small window issue

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed Royal Dragon strength
-Fixed Dragons not resetting their skills properly
-Fixed exploit with using mouse macros to send resources over cap

:::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-Increased the price for all Human research, technologies and upgrades
-Increased the price for all Elven research, technologies and upgrades
-Increased the price for all Orcish research, technologies and upgrades

If Steam is not auto updating the game please follow these instructions
  • Right click on Dawn of Fantasy name in your library, and select Properties
  • Switch to Updates tab, and select - Always keep this game up to date
  • If it still doesn`t work turn Steam completely off and restart

Leonid 06-10-2013 09:47 AM

I thought that expansion would be released in a few days this week according to your latest statement in a thread about sneak peak. Damn expectations.

Zvonzi 06-10-2013 01:24 PM

Great patch!

Can't wait to see new expansion. Good job guys.

Vinsitor 06-10-2013 03:01 PM

Could you be blessed! :)

GiGi 06-10-2013 05:21 PM

Super Excited

I have friends loading the game today in anticipation of the siege patch. After the siege patch pleaaaase work on getting this cross-platform or mobile in some way. Mobile is most valued by far even of it's just streamed to the phone :D hook it up with Onlive! xoxo

Sunleader 06-10-2013 06:28 PM

I am into Mobile stuff.

I would prefer if they would go down to the new Pathfinding System and Hero Customization :P

Tough well guess theres always different opinions about what to do next :P

Konstantin Fomenko 06-11-2013 05:29 PM

We just released a small hot-fix fixing the final issues with the unit stats. And a quick update on the Siegeworks expansion. We have an official launch date - June 18th, we might also release an early-access to our current players on the 16th. With just days to go before the launch of this epic and absolutely free expansion pack we still hope to find some time to post a full Siegeworks preview on our forums tomorrow. Here`s to a successful launch next week!

Zvonzi 06-11-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 81166)
We just released a small hot-fix fixing the final issues with the unit stats. And a quick update on the Siegeworks expansion. We have an official launch date - June 18th, we might also release an early-access to our current players on the 16th. With just days to go before the launch of this epic and absolutely free expansion pack we still hope to find some time to post a full Siegeworks preview on our forums tomorrow. Here`s to a successful launch next week!

Sounds great!

I was expecting Siegeworks few days later, but you surprised me. :D

Exodus21 06-13-2013 09:25 PM

Question cause i didn't hear anything about this but i'm seeing it on all races, is there no longer extend vision for archers?