Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Siegeworks Sneak Peak, Just Around the Corner (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7650)

Hi11Zone 05-31-2013 03:40 PM

Siegeworks Sneak Peak, Just Around the Corner

I'm super excited to reveal just a little information about what our team has been doing, and the much talked about Siegeworks expansion! As you all know we had some bumps and got over confident in our patching and trying to get things done way to fast. Well we have been rectifying this by having more time testing the patches and making sure we break and fix everything we can before we release each patch. We will even have our mods help out with this for even more much needed testing.

The major bug that everyone seems to be having will be fixed asap, and is our number one priority while we work on more content and features. We are so thankful for you guys sticking around we know you have been frustrated, and were working super hard to make sure everything goes right this time. Thank you so much for your continued support and we can't wait to see you in-game. I will update this as I'm aloud to release more information and pictures!

mantlet3

So here's a a little teaser on whats to come:

New towns to Siege, some even unique which you've never ever seen before and you can conquer them all in solo or co op. New Siege Units for all races.The Intro menu will have some interesting surprises. Exciting new Market items. Guilds and Alliances, with your own chat systems, rewards and so much more!

New, redesigned pathfinding system with reduced lag and improved performance. A redesigned combat system with battalions fighting as one, as well as a smart new unit AI. New Unit positioning and system for placing units on walls, and even more to come!

Sample1

There is so much more I wanna tell you but you'll just have to stay tuned! This is going to be so incredibly awesome you have no idea, we will get so many new players and really trust me when i say this, this will be like a brand new game. Siegeworks Expansion is coming soon very soon, actually right around the corner. Be excited and get ready to conquer the world with your guilds!

I know I am! So start Creating your guilds, because Team mmmBacon will be ready to take you out!

2292866 cover heroes

inkflowsthrume 05-31-2013 04:02 PM

Woohoo!!! :D shiny new stuff :D

*puts her hands out for more*

Glad to see some lil bit about future stuff!

vicious666 05-31-2013 04:29 PM

shiny siege stuff

RsShadow 05-31-2013 04:38 PM

Wow.. can't wait for this.

vissfam 05-31-2013 04:53 PM

I sure hope I can learn this better, seem to be a bit slow at figuring it all out, it is so in depth and has much to it... great success indeed.

inkflowsthrume 05-31-2013 05:03 PM

yes shiny siege stuffs :D

Viss it always takes a bit to figure out but its fun doing so ^^

Exodus21 05-31-2013 05:49 PM

Looks pretty sweet

Holywizy 05-31-2013 06:05 PM

When it is coming out>?

Hi11Zone 05-31-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holywizy (Post 80996)
When it is coming out>?

VERY VERY SOON!

vimbus 06-01-2013 02:49 AM

Really good job guys, i have seen forward to the guild patch, is it possible to join Team mmmBacon?