Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Coop not working (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7637)

Smii 05-28-2013 04:27 PM

Coop not working

Hi there,

Got a little Problem with coop.
Really want to play with a friend, but just kinda wont work.
We tried Quests, with any army combinations possible.
Tried Sieges, wont work...
Even started a fight against each other, which one at least started. Both got the loading screen, then i got the message "Friend out of Sync." He got the message that he won, but i went back to the world map.

Also in other pvp matches, there is a 70% chance that im landing back on the world map after a long loading screen.
Sometimes it works, but sadly just sometimes :(

It hasnt anything to do with ports i should open on the router? didnt find anything about it...

Greetings
Smy

PS: Just having that issue trying to join a pvp battle while writing that post... :mad: just wont work...

ZvonimirG 05-29-2013 04:09 AM

Hey, Smii!

About co-op, sometimes it can get tricky. First of all, be sure to have similar army strength, to be in same region and not to have PVP protection if other guy has.

If that doesn't work, try usual stuff like relogging and revalidating game files. Also, before you go on co-op quest, try to do co-op siege of NPC town.

Smii 05-29-2013 11:15 AM

Thanks for the Answer, yes we already pretty much tried everything.
Tried a Siege with a Mod. The game crashed, but at least i could accept his invite.
But with my Friend i always get the Message "No suitable Army aviable" or something.

Hope that gets fixed in the near future :confused:
greetings

ZvonimirG 05-29-2013 11:41 AM

Once i had same problem, and after we sieged NPC town, quest was working well :)

Smii 05-29-2013 07:35 PM

the thing is we tried the siege, but also with the siege we couldnt join each other...
But we'll just try again the next days, thank you :)

Mischbag 07-07-2013 05:50 AM

Co-op not working

i am really angry that devs still dont fixed that problem, that people like me which like the PVE must deactivate the protection buff which saves us from the annoying PVPler. i try a few time to team up wth a friend to siege a npc-town and we was +/-10 army strength and same region but still" no suitable army there" and btw GUYS this is a multiplayer PVE and PVP game so the PVEler should have their area and PVPler a nother one, i really like this game but i wanna team up with my friend but we wont deactivate protection buff for sure. pls fix the problem

p.s : i`ve payed for the game, so that will only be fair...

Hi11Zone 07-07-2013 04:52 PM

I understand your frustrations, I would be just as concerned, I will re assure you we are working on a hot fix and may just host our own servers to fix this problem for good!