Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RTSC Dawn of Fantasy Beta Contest (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=759)

Darvin 07-23-2009 12:36 AM

RTSC Dawn of Fantasy Beta Contest

Hey guys, RTSC has just opened a contest where the winners will receive beta keys in the upcoming Dawn of Fantasy Beta. To enter, you must submit a brief writeup on why you are anticipating Dawn of Fantasy.

Just stop by our forums (and register with us if you need to) and post your submission in this thread. It's that simple.

I look forward to reading your responses :-D

Darvin

Aametherar 07-23-2009 01:28 AM

I was waiting for this post, knew it'd come very soon. I was actually on your website today and after the msg I saw on the other thread I figured you'd have one very soon hehe. Nice! I hope to win (joking). Take advantage guys, keys really aren't gonna be easy to get in this game like others that give "10,000 keys to gamespot" and stuff like that.

Darathor 07-23-2009 08:25 AM

Cool, another way to get into beta! I might have to give this one a go too!

Josh Warner 07-23-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darvin (Post 16399)
Hey guys, RTSC has just opened a contest where the winners will receive beta keys in the upcoming Dawn of Fantasy Beta. To enter, you must submit a brief writeup on why you are anticipating Dawn of Fantasy.

Just stop by our forums (and register with us if you need to) and post your submission in this thread. It's that simple.

I look forward to reading your responses :-D

Darvin

I won a third (or second?) phase beta key, as did kire I believe, and I imagine others will win some before yours is done because of the way the 'deadline' was phrased - I don't suppose I could do this one too and pass it off to a friend, or more likely if I were to win give the other key to a runner up or something?

Either way I plan to submit one, if I can win or not -shrugs- as I'll particiate in all the other ones too.

Kire 07-24-2009 09:52 AM

Is something wrong with your site, cuz when i tried to post nothing happened and when i closed and reopened page it doesnt want to open. Anyway i will also make one short =P, not hoping for a win since i already have third/second one and dont want to be greedy =).

LiTos456 07-24-2009 10:48 AM

Why would you guys need 2 keys? And if you give it to someone else the rest of the community might be mad for giving it to someone who didnt deserve it or something.
And then you'll be a homeless single unit living on the streets of dawn of fantasy.

Kire 07-24-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 16472)
Why would you guys need 2 keys? And if you give it to someone else the rest of the community might be mad for giving it to someone who didnt deserve it or something.
And then you'll be a homeless single unit living on the streets of dawn of fantasy.

I am making it just for fun =) but if i get the win (which i very doubt =P), i will just pass it away to the others there.

Josh Warner 07-24-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 16472)

notice the 'give it to runner up' option : p

LiTos456 07-25-2009 07:27 AM

Alright, well good luck lol.
Dofs will have more contests too.

Aametherar 07-29-2009 10:30 PM

Bump for new users, this probably shouldn't be third down! Contests still active don't lose your chance at beta!