Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Media Request (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758)

Aametherar 07-22-2009 11:12 PM

Media Request

Just an if you have time or feel up to it kinda request. As DOF gets closer and closer to CB, i'm curious to see an update on the Sea aspect of DOF and any details on how that will play out or be setup. Last we saw it was in quite early stages. Now i'm sure it's no Navyfield but it'd be awesome to have some details on how that's going to work and whatnot in the next media update. Anyways all media and updates of any kind are always appreciated, thanks!

-Aam~

LiTos456 07-22-2009 11:13 PM

Yeah, A is right... Just please don't tell me you cut it!

Andy Joslin 07-23-2009 06:09 AM

It is still unfinished..We would have to set aside at least a week to get it fleshed out well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 16397)
Yeah, A is right... Just please don't tell me you cut
it!

It isn't officially cut at the moment, just 'hopefully later!'.

Darathor 07-23-2009 08:21 AM

I hope it makes the cut. It would really add to the the mmorts gameplay especially, sending fleets to kill your enemies across the sea is cool. But if sea warfare is open, wouldn't there be the equivalent of pirates? People would just get a navy and load up ships and set sail, burning and pillaging everywhere they land.

The Witch King of Angmar 07-23-2009 11:54 AM

That's my plan. I'd love to have an island stronghold only accessible by ship.

Darathor 07-23-2009 12:17 PM

That would be hard to assault.:)
But the idea of pirates is neat. They could either be the mercenaries of the sea, or privateers, or could just find a settlement to burn and pillage. Could be cool.

Kire 07-25-2009 10:44 AM

I would be the most fearsome pirate of seven seas! rawrrr!
Indeed that pirate idea is good, to annoy ppl with hit and run tactic like vikings did =). Damn, i like when ppl get angry on me ingame =P.

Darathor 07-25-2009 11:54 AM

I know, it's fun that they get so angry over a game. I sunk their battleship so they punch me in the face.:)

Feweh 07-28-2009 06:27 PM

mhm, i agree i cant wait :)

Joseph Visscher 07-28-2009 11:09 PM

I foresee an expansion pack with full navy and new upgraded water physics and graphics. The current game navy will just be too out of place and not all regions have access to water. A new expansion with a new water based world map of the rest of Mythador? Perhaps Dof2 with a real world map from one side to the other?
Regardless, I am not the primary individual to make the decision if Naval will make the cut for Dawn of Fantasy; but you know my opinion is that we polish the rest of Dawn Of Fantasy’s great features and gameplay, get the game out and polished so we can earn the funds we need to start on expansions and new titles to finish the ‘Wishlist’, more delays will not help anything...