Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lost Crowns (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7536)

Russell 05-12-2013 09:52 AM

Lost Crowns

Hi.

I've been having a fun time sieging makkada most of the weekend, but i've ran into a little problem. After completing a siege with aprox 2150ish crowns my crowns reset to 15.

I was wondering if i could get those back somehow because it would be a shame, so many orcs dead and no treasure to show for it :(. Also wondering what is the intended maximum amount of crowns that a player can hold? I really enjoy hoarding them.

Thank you

Zvonzi 05-12-2013 10:00 AM

Hey, Russel. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

You can always contact any ingame moderator for a refund. :)

Hi11Zone 05-12-2013 11:31 AM

Let us know if you still need a hand.

Russell 05-12-2013 11:39 AM

I haven't tried talking to a mod about it yet. I wanted to post here first just to see if anyone else had something similar happen to them, and i really want to know how many of those things i can stockpile before needing to spend them!

I'll try talking to next mod i see online about a refund thanks for the reply :) .

Russell 05-17-2013 02:46 PM

Heya, still haven't had this resolved.

I Sent an email to support@reverieworld.com, because Hi11zone instructed me to send an email to tech, when i talked to him in game. I assumed it was support@reverieworld.com, but i haven't goten any response after sending an email to that address.

So i'm still out those 2k+ crowns. Just wondering what i should do now, talk to a mod again online, sit tight, or what. I know its only been 5 days, just feels like a long time D: .

Zvonzi 05-18-2013 03:04 AM

It takes 24-48hrs (maybe more, depending on number of emails received) for Support to reply. Just be patient, and I'm sure you'll get your crowns back :)

Russell 05-25-2013 01:06 PM

Ok Guys i'm really confused now, I have gotten no reply from support@reverieworld.com as of yet. In addition I've had very mixed messages from moderators.

Two of the mods that i have talked to said that i must contact support.

One mod contacted me and offered to refund me the crowns, but that was a day after i was told that i needed to have support verify that i really lost them, when i told the mod this he said that he would try to look into getting permission for the refund.

Now its been 2 weeks since i have lost the crowns, and i'm just really confused. I feel like the amount of crowns that i lost is enough that i should continue trying to get this resolved.

Just wanted to ask if i could be cleared to get the refund, or if i need to send another email.
Or if i'm just out of luck because i didn't get log files.

Zvonzi 05-25-2013 03:23 PM

Problem is that we are talking about more than 2000 crowns, and that's way too much for GM to refund, that's why we said to contact Support.

I'm really sorry that you are still waiting for reply. In meantime, you can always try to PM Hi11zone or Konstantin. I'll let him know that you have a problem with this.

Konstantin Fomenko 05-26-2013 09:52 AM

Hi Russell,

I checked with support and we have not received your email. Next time you send it also CC me in: konstantin@reverieworld.com

Also check your forum Private Messages on this forum - sent you further instructions there

And really sorry for the loss!

Russell 05-26-2013 10:41 AM

Ok, i really appreciate the help with this, and i hope i haven't caused to much trouble with all my nagging!. :D

I will be sure to double check that address if i should need to contact support again, as well as add in that CC. ; ;

Thank you to the mods that helped me in game and/or responded to this thread.

Hi11zone
Zachariath1
Viralz
Zvonzi
Konstantin

I'm glad to have this Resolved!

THANK YOU GUYS <3 :D