Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Starter Pack Giveaway (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7518)

Hi11Zone 05-10-2013 09:13 PM

Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Starter Pack Giveaway
 
Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Starter Pack Giveaway

Take your first step into the world of Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars with this exclusive starter pack valued at $30. The world's first 3D MMORTS game with real-time siege combat with both single player and online multiplayer element, you will enter a world like no other.

Set in the persistent online 3D world of Mythador, Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars offers you the chance to write your own chapter in the bloody history of this land. Explore a richly-detailed, endless world, from the high mountain peaks of Southmount in the human realm of Teria to the swamps of Erthee l'Bala of the Wood Elves.

Your starter pack includes the following items:
1 Royal Dragon - The most powerful unit in the game.
The Elite Dwarven Mercenary Army - Includes gunpowder riflemen, cannons, and other powerful Dwarven units.
120 Starting Crowns - Equal to a week's worth of in-game resouces (a $10 value)

So, get your starter pack, grab Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars, and begin your quest for conquest today!

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...=background_ad

yktrkcsn 05-12-2013 07:37 AM

i'm having trouble where do i put the code? can someone direct me on what to do??

yktrkcsn 05-12-2013 08:07 AM

or does the giveaway only work for players who have the game then ??

Hi11Zone 05-12-2013 09:18 AM

Only for players after may 8th, so bring a friend along ;)

yktrkcsn 05-12-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone (Post 80395)
Only for players after may 8th, so bring a friend along ;)

so where do i put the code though??

Beefcakes 05-12-2013 01:40 PM

Codes
 
Most codes you receive are used in the in-game market. Once on a city you want to use them on, click on market, then redeem code. Most in game codes are about 10 characters long. If you have issues with a code, please make a post on the tech support saying your code did not work, and you require help. PM the code (just in case it wasn't broken) to the staff member that responds so it may be fixed. Please also note, that codes MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE so be sure you are 100% happy with the town you want to use them on. Items that go into the bank are only for that town and are not transferable between cities.

yktrkcsn 05-12-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefcakes (Post 80413)
Most codes you receive are used in the in-game market. Once on a city you want to use them on, click on market, then redeem code. Most in game codes are about 10 characters long. If you have issues with a code, please make a post on the tech support saying your code did not work, and you require help. PM the code (just in case it wasn't broken) to the staff member that responds so it may be fixed. Please also note, that codes MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE so be sure you are 100% happy with the town you want to use them on. Items that go into the bank are only for that town and are not transferable between cities.

alright soo then this code isnt a free giveaway to "play" the game its just to get acouple good units and stuff if you HAVE the game...right??

LadyJMay 05-13-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yktrkcsn (Post 80418)
alright soo then this code isnt a free giveaway to "play" the game its just to get acouple good units and stuff if you HAVE the game...right??

Correct - you need to redeem the code at the in-game market.
Just redeemed mine ~ glad to have the extra crowns, (I used up all my starter ones within 5 minutes :P)

Puschkin 05-13-2013 01:31 PM

Good thing for new players!

However, I've taken a key but I'm too old for use it :(
So if anyone want the key I can send it, just ask me :p

Thuff 05-13-2013 05:12 PM

Anyone want my code didn't know it was for ppl who registered after may 8th


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.