My suggestions :
MAINS SUGGESTIONS, very important to fix them :
- Need a better pathfinding on the walls and towers, really.
- Better battle sounds and others sounds (more more more sounds).
- Back to the old font of writing or make the choice at the player.
AND THE OTHERS...
- Blink on the Chat when the Chat hidden for tell you have new message on the Chat.
- Back "Hold your fire" on the archers.
- More units, more regions, more regions choice for the player or variations of the map and the castle on the same.
- More position control on units like Total War Shogun 2 => yellow mark on the ground and possibility to orient the direction of the units (for look the front of the enemy).
- Better formation for all selected units (army) when you move all selected, spearman in front, archers behind, cavalry on the flanks etc.
- Possibility to invite a friend in your castle.
- Events, like a very big NPC attack on your city on the multiplayer kingdoms or Crusade, a group of four players is needed for defeat a big army of goblins, dwarves, ghosts, centaurs, minotaurs, pirates, or Sauron... (I joking for this one ofc ^^' )
- Banner choice, or possibility to create your own and color of your troops uniforms (and on the map).
- Please make a new skin for the player orc leader, he look like a peasant :S and possibility to choice with others for all races.
I have more suggestions but my english is very limited. Sorry for that ^^
Oh. And congratulations for this greatest game :cool:
Great suggestions! And glad to see someone gives a list of realistic features that can be added in less than a day of work per feature! Some of this is planned already, added the rest to our list.
I second what Konstantin said!:D
I agree with most of his suggestionss, some of these should be seriously considered for the next patch/update. But, about new units... Yes it would be cool, for example human cavalry archers, they would become one of the most usefull units of the game. But, before trying to add more units to existant factions, i would prefer to add a new race with new units such as the dwarves, that's my opinion although that dwarves aren't my favourite race.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.