Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Xbox Live (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732)

nickson104 07-11-2009 05:13 AM

Xbox Live

Well guys I would like to know who has Live and what you are like on it :) :p

I found this earlier and found it rather funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8wcTHIk9Tc

I must admit that I am not the best at any game, not at all, But I am good enough to get by and come at least in the top half of the scoreboards... I must also admit that I hate seeing/hearing kids in games (especially 18 rated games) It just annoys me that you cant get away from them... Also add the fact that most of them think their awesome when they really arent, then whine about it... :p

On another note... Do YOU think Microsoft should follow through the idea they drew up not too long ago, of dropping subscription for Live, in an attempt to not allow PS3 to be better in that area

Aametherar 07-11-2009 12:50 PM

Same story on PC fps's really. I'm the tactician/no talker. People don't listen anyways so I rarely see a point in trying :P

zach12wqasxz 07-11-2009 03:04 PM

im one of those players that find a hideing spot and snipe unsuspecting players, and i usually do fairly well in matches, but i never talk to people because my headset got stolen(along with my wireless controller and GTA4) and because i hate it when people brag and brag and brag so i just dont talk to them. and i think they should make xbox live free as well but if they do they would probably raise the prices on downloadable content to make up for it

nickson104 07-11-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz (Post 15886)
and i think they should make xbox live free as well but if they do they would probably raise the prices on downloadable content to make up for it

Wouldnt bother me... I dont ever download... its too expensive as it is...

SPARROW94 07-12-2009 04:43 AM

Been on xbox live since 2006, and loving it

Puppeteer 07-12-2009 04:58 AM

Wish they'd cut down the price for Guitar Hero songs a wee bit. But I don't play online, I only have silver membership. The only game I have (I have 5 games) that would play online is GoW2, and I don't think it's that good that I'd want to play it online.

SPARROW94 07-12-2009 05:00 AM

Halo3, LoTR BFME2, CoD4, Halo Wars, mass effect, Oblivion, supreme commander ! <3

nickson104 07-12-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppeteer (Post 15909)
Wish they'd cut down the price for Guitar Hero songs a wee bit. But I don't play online, I only have silver membership. The only game I have (I have 5 games) that would play online is GoW2, and I don't think it's that good that I'd want to play it online.

Me too! I am craving the Rise Against Track Pack!!!! :o :/

And as for GOW2... I thought about it but saw other games which appealled more to me...

My Games List:
Halo3
CoD:WaW
C&C:RA3
Halo Wars
Lost Odyssey
Left 4 Dead
Assassins Creed
Guitar Hero:World Tour
Civilisation Revolution
Soul Calibur 4
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Fable 2
GTA4
Medal of Honour:Airborne

And I am willing to play any of them at any time with anyone :) so just message me if you are up for a game :)
Gamertag: WelshAbyss

SPARROW94 07-12-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 15921)
Me too! I am craving the Rise Against Track Pack!!!! :o :/

And as for GOW2... I thought about it but saw other games which appealled more to me...

My Games List:
Halo3
CoD:WaW
C&C:RA3
Halo Wars
Lost Odyssey
Left 4 Dead
Assassins Creed
Guitar Hero:World Tour
Civilisation Revolution
Soul Calibur 4
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Fable 2
GTA4
Medal of Honour:Airborne

And I am willing to play any of them at any time with anyone :) so just message me if you are up for a game :)
Gamertag: WelshAbyss

You have a 48 hour trail key for me?

Puppeteer 07-12-2009 11:01 AM

Yay, I have Guitar Hero: World Tour and Fable 2. Apart from Oblivion and Gears of War 2, I also have Fallout 3.