Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Balancing Patches and NO refunds (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7144)

Tforce 04-13-2013 07:47 PM

Balancing Patches and NO refunds

I bought this game a week ago, and was able to finally spend some time understanding the game and playing today. It was fun leveling up units and spending points to make them better.

i log in now and the stats are nerfed... with NO refund in skill points....

To test - i made another set of units (with no skill points added) and compared them to units i spent all day leveling up to lvl 12 and putting points into defensive stats. the newly created units and the level 12 units have the SAME % reduction now, but the level 12 units have there skill points spent and no refund... its like those skill points are GONE... i'm sooo frustrated.... why aren't those skill points back?!?!? am i looking at something wrong?

why do dev changes NOT refund skill points when they changes things... thats more than frustrating...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Zvonzi 04-14-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tforce (Post 78496)
I bought this game a week ago, and was able to finally spend some time understanding the game and playing today. It was fun leveling up units and spending points to make them better.

i log in now and the stats are nerfed... with NO refund in skill points....

To test - i made another set of units (with no skill points added) and compared them to units i spent all day leveling up to lvl 12 and putting points into defensive stats. the newly created units and the level 12 units have the SAME % reduction now, but the level 12 units have there skill points spent and no refund... its like those skill points are GONE... i'm sooo frustrated.... why aren't those skill points back?!?!? am i looking at something wrong?

why do dev changes NOT refund skill points when they changes things... thats more than frustrating...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Soon DEVs will be adding option to reset skill points for a unit, so that will fix your problem i hope.

Brian Shingles 04-14-2013 08:06 AM

There is a known issue with some leveled units not showing the correct stats in your homeland, even though the skill points are remembered. I think you might be experiencing this problem. The units are fine if you have them in an army or if you transfer them to an army and then back again. We are working on a fix for this.

As for skill points being reset, we will be adding in an option for players to do this manually. Having the skill points reset automatically when units are re-balanced would probably annoy more people than it pleases.

Tforce 04-14-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zvonzi (Post 78523)
Soon DEVs will be adding option to reset skill points for a unit, so that will fix your problem i hope.

OK, that's great news!! Thanks for the response :)

Tforce 04-14-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Shingles (Post 78537)
There is a known issue with some leveled units not showing the correct stats in your homeland, even though the skill points are remembered. I think you might be experiencing this problem. The units are fine if you have them in an army or if you transfer them to an army and then back again. We are working on a fix for this.

This is the problem i experienced, thanks for the info here :)

I appreciate the support on these forums :)

Brian Shingles 04-14-2013 08:57 AM

You're welcome.

We don't always get a chance to respond to all posts but we try to respond to as many as we can.

Now I'll go back to working on fixing the problem :)