Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Steam purchase doesn't get any of the bonuses? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7053)

Scynix 04-11-2013 12:03 AM

Steam purchase doesn't get any of the bonuses?

I picked up Dawn of Fantasy a few days ago on steam, only to be told (once I was in game) if I had purchased it through the reverie website I would have received a dragon and some dwarf units?

I don't really care that I paid 5$ more but also not receiving the bonus units simply because I bought it through steam and not directly through the site?

This seems a little weird.

Cellout 04-11-2013 12:59 AM

Weird? not really. The bonus is from purchasing from the developer, not from a third party retailer. Think of it like a pre-order bonus, you may get a different pre-order bonus from steam than you would from gamestop for example. Honestly you aren't missing out on much. If you REALLY want a dragon invite a friend and have him refer you.

Zvonzi 04-11-2013 02:53 AM

That's how it is. Buying game directly from Reverie site will get you bonus. Unfortunately, Steam version doesn't include bonus.

But, as Cellout said, you can always earn nice bonus by inviting your friends to game, or you can buy a dragon with crowns you get from PVP-ing, questing etc. :)

derlangrisser666 04-11-2013 10:12 PM

Hi there!

I just invited a friend of mine to the game, he received his codes and i have not received any code to get my rewards.

Please, help me to get my hard earned dragon and crowns!

SadClown 04-12-2013 07:40 AM

The guy you invited had to put it on his installation. Otherwise it doesn't count, and for what you say, he didn't.

vicious666 04-12-2013 07:49 AM

When you invite someone told him to put your nick on referral when they create the in-game account for the online world

Brian Shingles 04-12-2013 08:34 AM

Your friend must enter your in-game username as the Referrer when he creates his in-game account.

You will then be emailed the bonus codes. The email may go to Junk/Spam, so you might need to check there and mark it as Safe.

derlangrisser666 04-12-2013 05:25 PM

I've just indicated another friend of mine, two so far, and no bonuses at all...

I've checked my junk/spam and not reverie email...

My friends are: SNKRJ and Lammeth

Please check these infos and give me bonus, i will really enjoy my dragon!!!

Helio.

Zvonzi 04-12-2013 05:30 PM

Contact support via email - support@reverieworld.com

derlangrisser666 04-12-2013 11:00 PM

I've received my bonuses and now i'm veeeeeery happy with my ice dragon!!!

And you reverie guys are doing a great job on this game, congrats and thx for the bonuses and now we have two more players to our player base!

Helio.