Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Friend Invited me to Game ... No Reward (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6745)

LorD_ShAdE 04-03-2013 08:46 PM

Friend Invited me to Game ... No Reward

my friednt who goes by in game name ... Dartanion told me about this game and sent me email ... i went to his house and watched him play ... i liked the game but didnt want it ... he showed me if i do buy it i get gold and like 2 dragons and some special dwarfs.... so i bought it though steam and when registering the game i put ... Dartanion as my refferes name ... but we both havnt recieved anything ? please help us my in game name is LorD_ShAdE and his is Dartanion... we want our dragons and dwarves and gold.... or i wouldnt even have bought this game... can we have refund if we dont get gifts?

LorD_ShAdE 04-03-2013 08:48 PM

and yes he did send me the firend invite email aswell

Ligerwing 04-03-2013 08:52 PM

To be honest, if you bought the game simply so you could have the relatively minor bonuses the referral gives, you probably should have considered if you're getting your money's worth more carefully.

Brian Shingles 04-04-2013 06:29 AM

The Haunter Dragon and Dwarven unit bonuses are only for purchases directly through the store on our website not through Steam or other retailers. The codes would be in the link with your game key, sent via email. This game key can be activated on Steam or used without Steam.

The friend referral bonus code for the Ice Dragon and in-game currency is sent via email. The email might be in your Junk or Spam folder, if it's there please mark it as Safe or Not Junk/Spam so future emails don't go there.

It's also possible the referrer name was entered incorrectly as usernames are case sensitive.

If you cannot find the email with the codes, email support@reverieworld.com with the details and we can get this sorted out for you.

LorD_ShAdE 04-04-2013 06:27 PM

i typed his name correctly with case sensitive ... ill check my spam and tell him to as well but im pritty sure we never recieved friend invite bonus codes

LorD_ShAdE 04-04-2013 07:26 PM

ok so ... he checked and he had a code... but i never recieved my code? arnt both partys to recieve crowns and a dragon ... if not can i please have a refund...? without the crowns no point in playing and i got tricked into buying the game under false pretense of "fight together, conquer together, Prosper together.... INVITE A FRIEND (reward 120 crowns + dragon).... he got his i never got mine ... please please please refund me ... we were tied on town development and now hes 3x bigger within few hours of recieving his reward and im needing my reward crowns and dragon to get any further and yet im left high and dry... please refund me if u cant deliver on your missleading rewards...

Brian Shingles 04-05-2013 03:11 AM

There is more to the game than just crowns. It won't take you long to catch up to your friend and they can help you out by sending you resources.

The referral reward/bonus codes are only for the person who invites a friend, not for the friend invited. They would have to invite someone else or buy their copy of the game through our store to get any bonuses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friend invite email
If you do decide to try Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars and purchase the game directly from the developer's store you will receive a Steam ready copy of the game with an additional $20 worth of bonus content, including a ferocious Haunter Dragon and elite Dwarven units.

Don't forget about {realname}, be sure to enter their in-game username - {username} - into the referral field when you create your account and they will receive a bonus code for in-game content.

If you feel you have a case for a refund or bonus codes, email support@reverieworld.com with the details and they can get this sorted out for you. The person who handles bonus keys is generally generous, so you'll probably get something.

If you did not purchase directly from us, you will have to take your refund request to the retailer you purchased from.

LorD_ShAdE 04-07-2013 02:37 PM

ty ...the mods and devs are excellent and the best iv seen in long time .... they really help you with your problems fast and to the point... ty devs mods and forum ....there the best