Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   An interview with Reverie (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661)

LiTos456 05-31-2009 10:35 PM

An interview with Reverie

DoFSource is preparing an interview with Reverie World Studios, but I need more questions to ask. We've got some that are being answered, but not enough for a full interview.
So if you please, ask some questions here or on the DoFSource.com forum.

This is a special "Ask a dev" event, so post the kinds of questions that you think won't be answered on the forum.

nickson104 06-01-2009 09:10 AM

How does it feel to be part of the development team? :) sounds like a good side question that is unrelated to the actual game :)

The Witch King of Angmar 06-01-2009 11:40 AM

Personally, I just think that they're jealous of HG's interview with Reverie :p.

nickson104 06-01-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar (Post 14621)
Personally, I just think that they're jealous of HG's interview with Reverie :p.

LOL... Ooooo low blow mate... that was below the belt :p

Danny Vink 06-01-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar
Personally, I just think that they're jealous of HG's interview with Reverie :P.

Sorry, but your wrong :). Both sites were given a pack of exclusive stuff, and one interview. Besides, the purpose of both sites are completely different. HG is a modding based community, while DoFSource is a dedicated game information community. Keep on topic please (that includes you Witch King ;))

The Witch King of Angmar 06-02-2009 04:52 AM

If we're not being interviewed, I don't see how we can if we post in this thread. By the way, it was a joke. Nothing to get upset over. (that's why the smiley was in it...)

Kire 06-02-2009 07:29 AM

Oh the witch king was almost accused of spamming =P nasty, anyway i would like to know more about water combat about different ships, faction only ships (the look of elves or orcs ships if not the same), will there be any storm an any castle with see and port also there and i havent heard much about ships so are they still going to implement that ?

Puppeteer 06-02-2009 09:33 AM

Please don't open too many more topics about your fansite. I think this is the third... bit excessive. Editing or tagging it onto another topic might suffice.
To stay on topic... err, magic?

nickson104 06-02-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppeteer (Post 14650)
Please don't open too many more topics about your fansite. I think this is the third... bit excessive. Editing or tagging it onto another topic might suffice.
To stay on topic... err, magic?

Indeed, that was what I thought at first then realised... wait I can ask a question... then realised I will never see my answer as I'm not going back on the fansite... :p

How about a few questions on the campaign? they have kept that very hushed... :/

Alex Walz 06-02-2009 09:47 AM

I tried to get naval information out of Danny, but he wouldn't reveal anything yet. If you have any better luck, that would be great. ;)