Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hero Reset (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6529)

Mark Five 03-03-2013 08:32 AM

Hero Reset

I noticed that for bought heros you are restricted in each category that can be improved. Once they reach level 60, they will all be the same. The player hero at 60 does allow for some customization. It would be nice to have the ability to reset their skill points. Even if it cost wealth.

MkV

Brian Shingles 03-03-2013 09:11 AM

That's an interesting idea about resetting skills.

It shouldn't be too much work to add in, we already have code that resets skill points if they save incorrectly, we could add that code to a button.

I'd be interested to hear what other players think about this. Would 2 wealth per hero/dragon and 1 wealth per other unit be a reasonable cost for skill reset?

Zeikon 03-03-2013 09:31 AM

seems like a good idea for normal units atleast, but heroes cap out before lvl 60 anyway, so not sure what good that would do...

Mark Five 03-03-2013 10:23 AM

All of my purchased heros capped out pre-60 as Zeikon said, I'm only talking about your Main Character. He is at level 60 and some of his stats never did cap out. I thought they were going to so I was not paying particular attention to where I was putting the points.

I don't have any dragons yet so I don't know about them.

2 wealth for my character to reset would be fine with me.

Regards,

MkV

Brian Shingles 03-03-2013 11:01 AM

We're adding something to the patch so the purchased Heroes don't cap out pre level 60

wasserali 03-03-2013 11:30 AM

Please check the same for dragons as they cap out also at level 52 or 53.

wasserali

Brian Shingles 03-03-2013 11:34 AM

The patch should fix dragons capping out too

wasserali 03-03-2013 11:41 AM

Almost forgot: I also support the idea of resetting skill points of heroes or troops for a small amount of wealth.

wasserali

Xhodan 03-03-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Shingles (Post 75625)
That's an interesting idea about resetting skills.

It shouldn't be too much work to add in, we already have code that resets skill points if they save incorrectly, we could add that code to a button.

I'd be interested to hear what other players think about this. Would 2 wealth per hero/dragon and 1 wealth per other unit be a reasonable cost for skill reset?

yup total support this idea!!!!!!
iv messed up a few times with my units and had to rebuy or rebuild the unit and restat just so i could fix my mistake

an option like that i think everyone would love to have. specialy later on when you realize the way you state up your units suck, it would really save alot of time and hassle.

and im also totaly fine with the 2wealth for hero/dragon and 1 wealth for nomal units

vicious666 03-04-2013 01:51 AM

yeah add skill reset for heroes-dragons and normal troops