Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Allience (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6515)

Dendoguy 02-21-2013 10:38 PM

Allience

Hey, me and a few other guys are makeing a allience/guild/clan for Dawn of fantasy. I know that they havent put any type of allience mode in the game yet, but we all know its in the help menu, so that means that they do have plans in putting it in the game. We are just getting prepared ahead of time to make a allience before they do put it in. If you want to join all you have to do is say u want to enter the allience in the comments and we will look into you joining, we will play with you a couple of times in pvp and seiges to see if your a good fit for the group. I hope you people read this and consider joining. :D

Konstantin Fomenko 02-22-2013 11:29 AM

Yeah - the basic guilds is what we`ll be working on adding in next. For now it`ll just be a small in-game menu that lists the guild members and award a daily bonus of resources. Down the road we have big plans for this feature though.

dropkick_jxy 02-23-2013 04:34 AM

So how do i apply?

Also do you guys use skype? :)

Dendoguy 02-23-2013 11:50 AM

yeah we have skype and you just did apply, youll do some seiges and and pvp with you to see if you can join the guild.:)

MeOwZiLLa 02-23-2013 12:15 PM

Hello. I have been playing with you in game some and would like to join your guild.

GenAshnak 02-26-2013 10:13 AM

Slowly Making Progress

I think the alliance should include players for wherever it is that they choose to sit and play be it Europe or anywhere else. What we need is like minded players that show the same enthusiasm for the game that we do. I'm looking forward to getting a few matches in with anyone that cares to apply with Dendoguy. Dendo is about the most responsible player out of all of us and heading up this particular alliance. As always safe travels and may the lake provide.

Zeikon 02-27-2013 01:17 AM

exept most of the time its very dificult for europeans to play with americans do to the poor server system thats utilized in pvp.

GenAshnak 02-27-2013 01:40 PM

Geography

I've noticed the Lag issues as well and were hoping that will be resolved with the steam release, however its not a guarantee. We'd like to play with everyone so hopefully geography won't hold us back. I imagine that there will be a lot of options for alliances when the system is made. I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings. May the lake protect you.

zoopythefish 02-28-2013 05:30 PM

ive talked to you in game, im down for an alliance

vicious666 03-04-2013 02:00 AM

what we need is group pvp

2 vs 2 3 vs 3 etc a sort of territorial fight.