Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Pvp Broken :'( (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6495)

dropkick_jxy 02-17-2013 04:17 AM

Pvp Broken :'(

Is pvp broken atm, i have 188 wins so this shows i have never run into any major issues in the past but now grrrrrr

I have counted 8/8 pvp games i join upon loading the screen flashes black and then it freezes -or- it will load up the game and when showing the map and units on the map just end and freeze on a loading screen again. The servers are up as im playing on them so what is the issue now?

Everything that was fixed on pvp is back :'(

Brian Shingles 02-17-2013 04:34 AM

It could be an issue with the other player disconnecting during loading, but for that to happen 8 out of 8 times is unlikely (unless they just realized who their opponent is :D).

This issue can sometimes occur if there are NAT issues, but we'd need to see the log to be sure.

If this happens again, can you please attach your log so we can see what is going wrong and hopefully fix it.

Zeikon 02-18-2013 02:36 AM

this started happening when you started upgrading the servers, and its happening to every1 i have talked to and its all the time. i have fought the same guy several times before this never any issues. but now were both having the same issue, and not just when its the 2 of us facing each other. this is clearly an issue in your end

Brian Shingles 02-18-2013 03:47 AM

Ah, ok. I'll speak to Kon and John about the server upgrades and see if we can resolve this issue asap.

miklos1 02-18-2013 06:52 AM

I am having the same problems i mentioned in another thread. Pvp is broke and archers are now worthless. And dropkick yea in pve im running my nerfed hero's thru the cities to kill wall defense then run troops. And cant get get pvp to work so dont know on that side

Konstantin Fomenko 02-18-2013 10:12 AM

Guys,

PvP and CoOp will be back online by 8pm tonight. We are testing various part of the server code right now, to make sure there are no more crashes and last night`s update disabled certain PvP components. Sorry for the inconvenience - but happy to say we have almost reached the end of our server update sage.

And sorry for not communicating thing better and earlier. To make up for the problems of the last 5 days, we got an awesome patch on the way - with lots of gore and blood, and cool features like viewing information about other players or sending resources to other players.

miklos1 02-18-2013 10:32 AM

Glad to hear Kon any idea when the archers and pvp will be fixed. Also to let you know pvp was having a problem from what was in the chat room all weekend not just last night. I couldnt connect yesterday morning.

Konstantin Fomenko 02-18-2013 10:39 AM

Miklos - thanks for letting me know, that was something else with PvP - investigating but expect it to be back to normal tonight.

With archers - we will have a fix in the upcoming patch on Wed or Thu, however - old strategy of just shooting at he walls will not work anymore. Got to bring some siege towers or ladders and climb the walls to get rid of the archers on walls:)