Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (
-   Main Square (
-   -   Huge Update next week! (

Konstantin Fomenko 05-25-2009 11:39 AM

Huge Update next week!

I figured I`d drop by for a quick announcement to explain the lack of updates in the past couple of weeks. Lack of updates that we regret - but, we are spending the extra time on great things!

This week we are putting final touches on our brand-new DoF website and hard at work finishing up the new stunning offciail video trailer as well as a gameplay movie. You`ll also be treated to all new 14 or 28 new screens.

All of this will be release early/mid of next week. Please stay tuned and we greatly appreciate your continuous interest and support of the project!

Here`s a small preview (note while the basic page flipping stayed the same), the new website is really different from the old one -from streaming videos right on the book pages to dynamic news system. We are also hoping for a small forum update to match the new website as well.

Kire 05-25-2009 11:48 AM

Wow very nice, cant wait it..... as i see the pictures they have lovely background and i hope it will contain lots of new info too =).

SvN 05-25-2009 11:50 AM

that's brilliant! I can't wait:)

Jean=A=Luc 05-25-2009 12:09 PM

Don't listen to Konstantin, he is the father of lies. He has deceived you all with two small screenshots ( and made you into his personal army of mindless, drooling zombie drones. Beware! :eek:

But srsly, looking forward to the update. I'm actually very interested to hear about the publisher, I can't help but wonder if it's Stardock you've hooked up with.

LiTos456 05-25-2009 12:35 PM

Wow, that site looks gorgeous. I love the background.
Can't wait, thanks!

szebus 05-25-2009 01:14 PM

Yeasssss... MASTER :eek:

Alex Walz 05-25-2009 01:17 PM

As I said on HG, excellent news!

And everyone should glance down at the bottom of that pic to see DoF's new publisher! ;) Nice job!

OrcSlayer 05-25-2009 02:06 PM

Cool I thought the site could do with updating

Gigz 05-25-2009 02:13 PM

I was hoping this was related to the beta :P

good site getting a face lift

Kire 05-25-2009 03:01 PM

I have DoF site at bookmarks, i am not pro with comp and stuff so will ask something really stupid =P.... Will after update the old bookmark lead me to the new DoF site or i will need to look careful when that happens and make new one?

ohhhh noes i am turning to mindlesss zomby........ cant ... resist....