"verifying game files"
I dont know if anyone can help me but every time i load DOF it gets stuck on the loading screen, saying"Verifying game files". I have re installed it several times and i have had no luck.
Here`s a few things you can try:
And here`s first few things to try:
1) make sure you restart the computer - if you haven`t this could cause
2) Disable Anti Virus and Firewall - and if that works set DofUpdater.exe as
3) When you start the updater, try to right click - and Start as
Administrator (or Run as Administrator)
4) Try installing C runtime libraries.
5) Try getting the latest .Net Framework (free download, just google it)
6) Lets try uninstall one more time, but this time also removing temp
a.) Go to your user directory (C:\Users\Your User Name Here) with 'Show
Hidden Files and Folders' enabled (see here for details), the folder AppData
b.) Navigate from your user directory to AppData, and then to Local. For
more instruction, see:
Windows 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTCXZdOf06Y
Windows XP: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Applicatio..._in_windows_xp
c.) There should be a folder named DoFUpdater there, delete it.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.