Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hero challaging. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6439)

dropkick_jxy 01-29-2013 08:24 AM

Hero challaging.

Similar to war hammer battle march could you put in place an additional way of paying out.

I would like to see a mode where if both army's have a hero a challenge can be made halting all troops apart from the 2 Heros.

The winner of this fight could be declared overall winner that meaning you put Heros on the line and
Not pay off with just troops and resources.

Could be fun... Feedback welcome.

miklos1 01-29-2013 12:29 PM

i also have a idea / ?
for alliance's what if you gave the alliance (group) their own city with more everything(walls,pop caps higher and it works like a player city only on if 1 member of alliance is on. the alliance members would have to donate supplies and gold and wealth. to build up but then other ppl could attack it. and make it visible when they have ppl on to the game world. the more members the alliance has the more rewards for the alliance capitol?
It would open up some real nasty pvp. What everyone think and is this possible Kon?

dropkick_jxy 01-29-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miklos1 (Post 75079)
i also have a idea / ?
for alliance's what if you gave the alliance (group) their own city with more everything(walls,pop caps higher and it works like a player city only on if 1 member of alliance is on. the alliance members would have to donate supplies and gold and wealth. to build up but then other ppl could attack it. and make it visible when they have ppl on to the game world. the more members the alliance has the more rewards for the alliance capitol?
It would open up some real nasty pvp. What everyone think and is this possible Kon?

Yeah this sounds like a good idea. Like a central guild city where everyone in that guild/alliance can upgrade/pump resources into it. Also give the option of custom banners so the gm's can create one and everyone in that alliance can carry it.. These few ideas could turn this game into more of a masterpiece than it already is :)

miklos1 01-29-2013 01:05 PM

I agree i would like to hear what others think including devs

dropkick_jxy 01-29-2013 06:11 PM

Yeah, ideas please guys..

Let us know what you think.

miklos1 01-30-2013 06:39 AM

Hey devs what you think?

Sunleader 01-30-2013 09:02 AM

Dont forget the Devs are in Canada so you can assume them to be sleeping currently.
Ah well actually they might be on work soon tough.
Should be morning over there now.

For the Idea
the main Problem on that is to realize it.

Who would have Control over the City
What purpose aside from being Attacked would the City have
Which Region would it be set
How should People be able to Attack it if it is Stronger than Normal Citys

Theres quite a ton of consistency problems with that Suggestion :)

As for the Suggestion the Topic is about
well I dont really mind that.
I.ll be doing a Counter Suggestion tough

Greetz

GenAshnak 01-30-2013 09:41 AM

Great Idea

Quote:

Originally Posted by miklos1 (Post 75079)
i also have a idea / ?

This seems like a really great idea especially if its a collaborative city where players can have a new city to retreat to after a hard fight (which is most fights for us new players.) On the chance this gets off the ground could these cities possibly have economic/trade benefits for those that support them?

miklos1 01-30-2013 12:48 PM

i think that would be great prob work like you add to city and another player can withdraw from. so players that have alot can put in extra so the new players can get even if others are not online.
Still hoping a GM responds. We need more feed back from other players prob.

GenAshnak 01-30-2013 01:26 PM

Having a large bank of sorts would be really helpful to draw on. Another thought was if there were large multi-player controlled cities it would be cool to see them on the same map with the NPC cities.