Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New patch bug list. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6428)

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 12:05 AM

New patch bug list.

Please add any problems found after patch in here.

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 12:07 AM

Ogres

I have level 18 ogres and they have lost all skill points. Each one has been reset to basic but have now unuse points to be added.

So from 30k health to 4k.
And instead of maxed res they are at the same as a level 1.

axal011 01-26-2013 12:30 AM

Upgrading level of building does not use crowns, as it it suppose to

Brian Shingles 01-26-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

I have level 18 ogres and they have lost all skill points. Each one has been reset to basic but have now unuse points to be added.
Sometimes a unit doesn't save correctly and it's skill points (both allocated and unallocated) won't add up to what they should have for their level, so what we do is reset all skills and return all skill points for re-allocation.

It's a bit inconvenient having to re-spend all the skill points, but we thought it was the fairest option.

Quote:

Upgrading level of building does not use crowns, as it it suppose to
Thanks for the report, we will look into it. I'm sure players won't take advantage of this :p

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 06:00 AM

Resolution....

Now i cant see a thing :/ im playing on 32 inch monitor and everything is tooo small after patch, any way to get it back to how it was?

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Shingles (Post 75031)
Sometimes a unit doesn't save correctly and it's skill points (both allocated and unallocated) won't add up to what they should have for their level, so what we do is reset all skills and return all skill points for re-allocation.

It's a bit inconvenient having to re-spend all the skill points, but we thought it was the fairest option.
:p

The units do not have points to spend, that is the problem.

Brian Shingles 01-26-2013 06:29 AM

Oh, ok. I mis-read that then.

Yes, that would be a problem. We will investigate.

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dropkick_jxy (Post 75032)
Now i cant see a thing :/ im playing on 32 inch monitor and everything is tooo small after patch, any way to get it back to how it was?

Any ideas on this??

dropkick_jxy 01-26-2013 06:34 AM

Pay offs

Still dont work, it tells you who has payed off but doesnt give whatever they pay you off still when searching..

Konstantin Fomenko 01-26-2013 11:15 AM

We plan to follow up with all the issues reported so far on Mon and Tue (other than the Ogres - not sure what happened there).

With the screen resolution thing - while it makes the game looks better, and GUI more usable for vast majority of the players - it is annoying for people with overly large monitors or eye problems, and we do intend to have a solution for this - with option to set smaller resolution in the options - sometimes next week.