Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Achievements Unlocked! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6301)

Konstantin Fomenko 12-13-2012 02:12 PM

Achievements Unlocked!

Reverie World is happy to announce exciting addition to Dawn of Fantasy - brand new Achievements system and other awesome Player Profile features. Prior to Dawn of Fantasy`s Steam release current players can get a jump start on unlocking over twenty achievements, Player vs Player renown ladder and increasing their faction`s score. So start unlocking and achieving - as we add more and more new achievements every week in December. At the same time Dawn of Fantasy`s Player Profile has been completely reworked adding both useful and useless-yet-fun functionality. Starting from PvP stats and standing, to player`s Nickname and titles describing your economic and military standing in the game world. With nearly thirty unique titles to describe your gaming style, what will you be called - The Destroyer, The Lame or The Turtle?

Talking about Steam release - due to circumstance outside of developer`s control - Dawn of Fantasy`s Steam launch is now tentatively planned for the second week of January. But this delay should be well worth it - allowing development team to fully integrate Steam client and add countless achievements, as well as other Steam exclusive content. And to make sure nobody is left in the cold this Holiday season - Reverie World invites all the players awaiting Steam release to join us early and take advantage of a new awesome pre-Steam-release sale at developer`s website. http://store.reverieworld.com/index.php?store=games With reduced game price, and twenty dollars in bonus content this deal will run on developers site all the way until official release on Steam. And rest assured - all of your game`s progress and achievements will automatically transfer to Steam upon release.

With Holidays fast approaching - development team is working on an epic Holiday themed event, tentatively called Santa`s Invasion... Due to start January 20th, and run until January 3rd, this massive event will once again transform entire game world into a Holiday wonderland. In addition all of our current players who login before January 3rd will receive an awesome free gift valued at 10$. Stay tuned for more information and event previews.

Konstantin Fomenko 12-13-2012 02:14 PM

Achievements So Far...

Hoarder - Acquire 200 Wealth

City Builder - Build a large city

Tumbling Down - Successfully Lay Siege to the Human Capital Dagbor

Swamp Thing - Successfully Lay Siege to the Orc Capital Makkada

Let It Burn - Successfully Lay Siege to the Elven Capital Illas Tiltos

Capital Idea - Successfully siege all 3 capitals

Supersized - Acquire 5000 Food

Hardwood - Acquire 5000 Wood

Golem - Acquire 5000 Stone

Penny Pincher - Acquire 10000 Gold

I won! I won! - Win a PvP match.

Veni, vidi, vici - Win 10 PvP matches

Warmonger - Win 50 PvP matches

Lord of War - Win 100 PvP matches

Five Star General - Have 5 armies on the world map

Quest For Success - Complete over 40 quests

Dragon King - Have all 3 main dragon types in your homeland

Dwarf Friend - Have at least 5 dwarven battalions defending your homeland

crazyb0b 12-15-2012 06:42 PM

Hey Kon,

With all the recent going ons with Dawn of Fantasy I am going to be returning to the game. As I have been away from the game for a long while I was wanting to start a new kingdom from scratch, and most likely delete my old one. Is it at all possible to move Dragon units around from one kingdom to another? I believe I had two or three hauntens, and a royal dragon in my Elf kingdom that I would want to be getting rid of, but do not want to delete the kingdom if the drags are stuck on it.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Konstantin Fomenko 12-15-2012 08:31 PM

Hey CrazyBob, no way to transfer the Dragons yet... so i suggest you keep these towns for now, we did plan to introduce a transfer option early next year. But no worries - with a new town build up you can gain enough crowns for a Dragon in one day of PvP or CooP action.

crazyb0b 12-16-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 74437)
Hey CrazyBob, no way to transfer the Dragons yet... so i suggest you keep these towns for now, we did plan to introduce a transfer option early next year. But no worries - with a new town build up you can gain enough crowns for a Dragon in one day of PvP or CooP action.

Oh nice, wasn't aware you got crowns for PvP or Co-op.

Thanks again!

Sunleader 12-22-2012 09:52 AM

I like it
tough hopefully you wont announce all Archievements :P

I always think not knowing it and suddenly getting it is way more fun ^^
(yes I am RPG Sandbox Player ^^)