Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Some ideas (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6237)

Landir 11-19-2012 08:18 AM

Some ideas

I really love the game and i play as elves but i think their units are some kinda weak and they should have some more siege units .
There are plenty more things that i like about this game it was very hard to pick those bad
But as many others i think the population cap should rise and i would be happy if there was an option to build a castle or settlement outside of your homeland just start building another castle
I sieged a castle and there was a problem becouse i sieged gelmeerim or something like that and suddenly there was a dragon and i was so close to win but he destroyed the whole army i think thats good to have an immortal dragon to fight for you but is it possible to defeat him in some way ?
And theres one more thing i tried to build a wall and it was almost built but in one place there was nothing i spend damn stone and money on upgrades and things and then nothing?
And of course the servers many times i try to log in the servers are down .
But thats all for now and the games great .

Brian Shingles 11-20-2012 06:57 AM

We'll be adding a few new units in the Siegeworks expansion, the elves will get a least one unit. We are open to suggestions for units - a few units were added from player suggestions during beta.

We won't be increasing the population cap any time soon. The more units in an army, the greater the lag will be. The current caps of 90 for towns and 60 for armies, allows for fairly big battles without too much lag. An additional settlement is something we have considered but it won't be implemented until after Siegeworks is released.

Dragons are tough, but there are units that have bonuses against them - the Dragonslayer (obviously :D), but also Halberdiers, Sentries and Impalers all do extra damage to dragons. You might also need to adjust your strategy against the dragons - try using ranged units to constantly shoot at them while you hit and run with fast cavalry units and attack with melee while it's back is turned.

Some walls are designed to have gaps in non-passable areas. A few of these areas were supposed to be filled with large stones, but they got removed when we reduced the number of objects on maps - we'll be adding them back in soon.

The server down times should hopefully be coming to an end. Our server programmer thinks he now has enough information to fix the problem and is working on the solution.

Landir 11-20-2012 12:11 PM

Thank you for the reply and explanations
So you say we can give you ideas for new units ?

freewarstyle 11-22-2012 10:04 AM

just an idea

I have one idea for a race of powerfull mages they summon golems those golems to be summon will need resurces gold will be for the core of the golem wood will be needed for the rituals
those wizzards could summon undead or other creatures to serve them the wizzards will make big scary castles :D

Landir 11-22-2012 03:03 PM

I also had an idea about elven crossbowmen as elite units with secondary weapons and silver helmets.
Then an assassin unit it wuold be used both for humans and elves they would have the ability to cloak, climb the trees, and ambush soldiers from cover ..... And also they would travel the world map faster :)
The dwarven race should be done and for siege units the elves have only the treant and the boltthrower but they should have some other siege units like giant battering ram or a high precision ranged siege machine

GridStone 01-16-2013 06:10 PM

i agree with the units would be nice to have more variety i have only played for 3 days now and i don't have much more i can do but quests and attacking people and i would like to build several more castles in my kingdom. could use several more fixes on the walls several gaps are annoying. the games amazing the support team is great just wish i could upgrade more and have more stuff to do i love this game for the building features and the ability to build a big army. would be nice to have a cap of 200 or more :D could make an epic defence at our castles. love the game so far though keep adding stuff for us to do :D