Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Patch# 1.3.1 - The End of the World Expansion Event! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6217)

Konstantin Fomenko 11-14-2012 03:52 PM

Patch# 1.3.1 - The End of the World Expansion Event!

Quote:

The Mayans have predicted it. The media raved about the End of the World for over two years. And now it`s finally here... They Dragons invade - burning everything in their path, leaving nothing but ash and ruins...

The new expansion event invites you to fight for survival as the game world burns around you. All major towns of the realm now lie in ruins, and only by working together, will the players be able to reclaim the realm, and avert the end of the world.

We plan to continue this expansion event for at least 3 weeks, with more awesome event additions to come!

In addition with this event we are releasing the long awaited Patch 1.3.1 with a wide variety of fixes and improvements around the board. We are expecting another patch later this week fixing the last of the annoying issues reported by you.
Patch is Live!

Patch # 1.3.1

:::::Event Additions:::::
-New Intro Menu with Dragon Invasion theme
-All occupied NPC towns are in ruins with Dragons and Goblins as garrison
-New Dragon AI - Dragons use abilities and gain tactical AI
-Dragon Invasion quest added with Dragon Slayer Reward
-Added single Dragon attack on homeland quest
-New World Map NPC town status - Liberated, Destroyed, Occupied
-New NPC town siege gameplay - liberating towns from Dragons
-World Map now shows fire and smoke on destroyed and occupied towns
-NPC Town diplomacy disabled
-View Mode - Exploration - invaded by Dragons with random wildfires
-PvP field combat - chances of Dragon invasion and random wildfires
-Kingdom Wars and Skirmish gain Dragon as a King unit for the event duration

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed Illas Tortra town siege not starting
-New and improved clicking sound for all actions
-New atmospheric construction sound for all large buildings
-Removed Greenlight Banner
-Fixed terrible sound effect for Enchanter building
-Ranged Units now level up much faster
-Fixed Frenzy ability permanently reducing unit armour

Known Issues
-Victory in CoOp Dragon Town Sieges doesn`t Liberate the town, only works in solo. To be fixed asap.
-Dragon Kings in Skirmish Strongold Defend and Kingdom Wars Stronghold Defend don`t have ability buttons.
-100% Elite Hero Resistance issues to be fixed asap as well
-New Homeland Cliff objects not included. To be added soon.

Onomas 11-14-2012 10:49 PM

Nice.
Any word on the alliance feature? Someone in chat told me this patch/expansion.

And thanks for helping me get my code so I can get back to playing dof. Lots of changes and like what I see.

Konstantin Fomenko 11-15-2012 08:41 AM

Ah people probably got the expansion packs messed up. The closest we`ll get to an Alliance feature is part of Siegeworks expansion pack - due later this year.

paranoic86 11-19-2012 07:03 PM

Hey konstantin, I wanted to know if town coop dragon liberation is fixed or not yet, cause i would really like to start liberating those towns with a friend

Brian Shingles 11-20-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paranoic86 (Post 74112)
Hey konstantin, I wanted to know if town coop dragon liberation is fixed or not yet, cause i would really like to start liberating those towns with a friend

I've made a fix for that, we just need to do a little testing to make sure it doesn't break anything and then we'll get it out in another patch, possibly later today.

Konstantin Fomenko 11-20-2012 09:50 AM

As Brian mentioned - we are doing the final testing on the coop mode liberating and will release this either tonight or tomorrow.

paranoic86 11-21-2012 01:17 AM

thank you very much for your answer!, but please let us know when it's done so we can start the liberation! :)

Konstantin Fomenko 11-28-2012 10:02 AM

Just noticed this post - to confirm this has been fixed in the last patch few days ago, so you can go ahead with co-op liberation.