Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Greenlight is here (well almost)! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6089)

Konstantin Fomenko 08-30-2012 09:11 AM

Greenlight is here (well almost)!

Steam should be launching the Greenlight in a few hours (unless the valvetime syndrome strikes), and we are hoping to get DoF up there on day 1 (still not sure how long Steam would take to post submissions though).

So here`s hoping it all works out- and stay tuned, we`ll have an announcement with tons of good stuff relating to Greenlight later today (as soon as Greenlight goes live)

Generation 08-30-2012 02:16 PM

I voted for it but it has 0% necessary positive ratings :(

Generation 08-30-2012 02:20 PM

Also when I'm on the main greenlight page and I filter to look for DoF, I don't see it anywhere?

Konstantin Fomenko 08-30-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

0% necessary positive ratings
I don`t think Greenlight enable that system yet - none of the games have it. And I tried searching and found it - just go to the: "Search Greenlight"

buddhist23 08-30-2012 07:10 PM

voted up... soo uhh..when it does get on steam..just wondering if everyone has to buy the game again to get it on their steam library x.x

Konstantin Fomenko 08-30-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

just wondering if everyone has to buy the game again to get it on their steam library
We can confirm you will NOT have to pay again, and you`ll be able to add it to your steam library. Even though this is like 3 extra weeks of work for our programmers:)

buddhist23 08-30-2012 07:16 PM

biggest smile on my face right nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Time to get all my friends to rate up the game ;]

sal123 08-30-2012 07:18 PM

I voted for you guys, I hope it works out. Though I have not played in some time, I really did genuinely enjoy the time I was able to spend building my kingdom. You guys are one of my favorites in the gaming industry, please keep at it!

buddhist23 08-30-2012 07:21 PM

99% to go! personally think DOF will get the 100% needed because its more polished than most of the products shown anyway

Konstantin Fomenko 08-30-2012 07:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words Sal!

And for our Day 1 Update (well 6 hours actually:p)

User Approval Score: 90%
Unique Visitors 10,898
Calculated rating: 1%
Current Favorites: 772
Comments: 105

What a great start! Thanks for all the support guys! Calculated Rating is the key statistic here. There are 6 titles with a rating of 2% or more right now, and 21 title share the 1% mark with DoF, all this out of 388 current submissions) - so I guess no matter how we spin this DoF is in the top 10% right now.