Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some questions from a new player! :) (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6033)

colin2041 08-06-2012 10:02 PM

Some questions from a new player! :)

So I just started playing yesterday and I have to admit I really wish this game was more popular and put together =/. I LOVE mmorts games, and they're fairly hard to find now adays, yet this game gives me hopes! It has a super low population base from what I can tell, but I love the design and ideas of the game! I'm hoping a gm here can give me some details as to if this game is still alive and being updated, and if so, when are some major updates coming out!? :) I'm not trying to rag on this game at all just a fyi, I really do love it so far!

Konstantin Fomenko 08-06-2012 10:22 PM

Hello and welcome to DoF!

Thanks for the kind words - and you are right, player population right now is extremely low, but it`s far from dead:) We are updating something almost every week, with the patch due tomorrow, and announcing some major feature update later this week.

In the past half a year we didn`t really market the game that much - as too many things were broken, and some key features missing after 505 Games rushed to release the game. But now we are finally started doing some promotions to attract new players, for example in the past 7 days we got as many players as in the previous month - so player pop is on a rise again. And hopefully we`ll get on steam this Fall as well - this would help A LOT.

Our players can always try to help by inviting their friends using in-game Invite a Friend feature, or just spreading the word.

colin2041 08-06-2012 10:33 PM

Oh trust me I will inform all of my friends, because I'm a huge sucker for Mmorts games! And to be honest, I'm highly impressed with how fast you responded to this! I had honestly figured I wouldn't get a single response! And just because of the fact that you responded to this message I shall continue to play :) I have a few questions really fast though! When will the "alliance" system be implemented, and I'm somewhat puzzled as far as the "world map" goes. I know that all of the towns I see on that map are "npc" towns, but how do you see other players towns/vist/attack them? :)

szebus 08-07-2012 01:35 AM

You can't see other players on the map, but you can attack by searching for them. You do that by selecting your army and clicking on the attack icon on the army menu, after you can enter a player name or auto search for them ... have fun and as Kon said, there will be some more fun factors soon, so keep on playing.

Konstantin Fomenko 08-07-2012 10:59 AM

Thanks for the kind words:)

Quote:

When will the "alliance" system be implemented
This is a bug one - as it also requires 6 player PvP games to be implemented, and we can`t implement this until we finish completely reworking pathfinding - my best estimate is later Fall.