Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey guys (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939)

andreicde 06-10-2012 08:20 PM

Hey guys

Missed for a while :o . So....what's new?did we finally got hero customization?guild territories?guild castles?

ThatguyAds1298 06-11-2012 11:38 AM

Hey Mate, Hows things? An yea im eager to see whats changed since i was last about too :D I hope my orcs are alright.. :cool:

Dreamwalker 06-11-2012 02:48 PM

Ark! :D yeah it's been pretty slow (I haven't played much myself in a while), but the devs added some elite unit hero things, and pathfinding's on its way.

but still no guilds :(

crazyb0b 06-11-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreicde (Post 72452)
Missed for a while :o . So....what's new?did we finally got hero customization?guild territories?guild castles?

no hero customization
no guild territories
no guild castles.

Patches have mostly just been quality of life patches. There were killable elite "hero" units added to the shop though.

buddhist23 06-11-2012 08:37 PM

no pathfinding which was promised practically weeks and months ago.

Vind 06-12-2012 05:32 AM

I remember someone saying:
"Patch is never late, it arrives exactly when it needs to"

daikl 06-12-2012 08:12 AM

this game has so much potential yet after you build your stronghold and raise an army there's not much else to do then grind to level or search for pivipi(i for one can't even connect,stuck loading screen) and from what i hear there's not much to be found.
they need to implement fast something that makes you wana play,like alliances,war between alliances,conquerable npc-fortresses(if you conquer you get some bonus like +damage for archers/spears/etc depends) .
its sad to say but until then this game doesn't keep you very hooked(polite way of saying 'it gets boring' )

buddhist23 06-12-2012 10:50 AM

i haven't played for rizzles since months ago.

Vind 06-13-2012 12:32 AM

@ daikl

yea i totally agree with you potential is enormous, but sadly it is all about money, i don't think that reverie has a budget like blizzard or huge number of programers, so sometimes things dont go as fast as we would like

but yea i like your idea about alliances, something like EVE concept where areas/region can be player controlled,

also i would like to see trade agreements, weapon production, resource export, colony creation, pvp map with 4 forts and 2vs2

then there is magic concept that was shut down because it was complicated

all of these things take time, and im sure the devs have priority list somewhere

andreicde 06-16-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vind (Post 72494)
@ daikl

yea i totally agree with you potential is enormous, but sadly it is all about money, i don't think that reverie has a budget like blizzard or huge number of programers, so sometimes things dont go as fast as we would like

but yea i like your idea about alliances, something like EVE concept where areas/region can be player controlled,

also i would like to see trade agreements, weapon production, resource export, colony creation, pvp map with 4 forts and 2vs2

then there is magic concept that was shut down because it was complicated

all of these things take time, and im sure the devs have priority list somewhere

heh I agree with you and yes it's true. The big issue here is budget. Small companies start slowly. Heck,I find more funny though when big companies like Blizzard fail to deliver(no something new) with their insane budget,while a bunch of tiny companies do much better with next to no budget.