Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   server offline (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5937)

wildjjbug 06-10-2012 11:22 AM

server offline

every time i open the launcher it says server is offline why?

BrandungsFels 06-10-2012 02:41 PM

ja start to wonder if i got some proxy issues - cant really believe they chose a weekend for updating

cos of this
" Server is back Online!
And we are back! Majority of players should be able to play Online Kingdom right away, however with DNS changes some regions might still have no access for the next 12 hours. Thank you for your patience, and we are glad to say our new server seems to be running great!"

havent been able to see server online since friday now i think

edit should have tried to connect anyways - online kingdom is working despite of server offline message

Whiskeyj 06-10-2012 05:19 PM

Yeah it's still states offline for me too...

Konstantin Fomenko 06-10-2012 07:34 PM

I can confirm that server is indeed offline. We expect to be back up and running with-in an hour.

swuopa 06-11-2012 05:16 AM

still Offline in Italy... 8(

Konstantin Fomenko 06-11-2012 09:28 AM

Updater does say Server Offline, but everything works and acually online. We are looking into fixing this weird bug with the updater.

swuopa 06-12-2012 01:42 AM

the updater say always server offline, if i try to log in online kingdom tell me that account or password do not exist, id i do a new account, the game start but if i relog do not recognize the account.... so?.... waiting for an update to resolve the bug.... in the meanwhile i reinstall the game, could be a solution... i hope...

swuopa 06-13-2012 04:51 PM

is there anybody... out there....

Konstantin Fomenko 06-13-2012 09:35 PM

Hey swuopa, we are looking into this problem and hoping to resolve it tomorrow.

If you get a chance could you tell me when did you register your account and your Online Kingdom username - it`ll help us track down the problem

swuopa 06-14-2012 03:39 AM

hi Konstantin,

after the reinstall on the pc i use at work (with SO seven 32bit) seem all work fine, the game check fast and start with no problem, today or tomorrow i will reinstall too on the pc i have at home (that use SO seven 64bit) were when i start the game go in loop checking and downloading file.
Regarding the account (online kingdome), i create the first one (Hydra) one or two days before the migration of the server, im not able to log in with this one, i try to recover password and log in but email never arrived.
The day after the migration of the server i create the second one (swuopa) and this one work good, i can play the game.

with both the account im never able to use the chat in game, i see flashing it but when i open its all empty and i cant write. The option tab in the chat i can mark the option but i cant see what i mark, there are no write visible.

Ciao