Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Referral not working as intended? Please help. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5911)

Inaphase 06-04-2012 09:59 AM

Referral not working as intended? Please help.

Hello,

I was told to post in the forumns about this, i figured this would be the best area to do so.

I made a referral for the game to a friend of mine using the send friend email in the game...., where I'm supposed to get an ice dragon and some wealth.

Well he got the email and ended up buying the game..., but I haven't recieved anything..., and not sure how long this takes..., he's playing now and does not recall having a place to put who referred him during the purchase process or game registeration process. Now I think about it, I don't recall seeing a spot either when I initially bought the game.

So how does this mechanic work? do both of us get the ice dragon and wealth, or just the one who referred.

if anyone of the administrators can msg me ingame or here at the website, I can give you his name. Other than showing that I did use the in game mailing service to send him an email about joining the game, I don't know how else to prove i referred him.

Please let me know,

thank you,

Inaphase

Konstantin Fomenko 06-04-2012 10:14 AM

Hell Inapse,

Once your friend has installed the game, and is registering his Online Kingdom profile (in-game) there is a field "Username of a friend who invited you", in there he`ll need to enter your in-game username.

After that you`ll receive e-mail with bonus code for Ice Dragon and 120 Influence.

If by some reason it doesn`t work, let me know and we`ll do this manually.

And your friend doesn`t get Ice Dragon, but if he purchased the game from our online store, he`ll get Haunter Dragon and Dwarven army.

Inaphase 06-05-2012 12:40 AM

Hi konstantine,

Yes he bought the game from the main website and he did mention about getting a dragon and a warven unit.

That's why i though it was a mistake lol cause i thought he got the ice dragon, but he didn't get the wealth.

Well his name is austin1974, and I still haven't recieved anything, I don't know if it's working.

inaphase,

Kajanov 06-05-2012 06:44 AM

You should get the ice dragon and the wealth as a thank you for telling him bout the game and gettinh him to buy it.
He gets dwarves and haunter dragon for buying the game from the main site.

Inaphase 06-05-2012 04:56 PM

just checked my email again today after work. I still haven't recieved an email :(

Inaphase,

Brian Shingles 06-06-2012 03:57 AM

Referral is a two part process - you send an email to your friend and they then enter your name in the referrer field when they register.

If your friend didn't enter your in-game name as a referrer when they registered their own in-game account or they entered the wrong name e.g. forum name instead of in-game name, used uppercase instead of lowercase (it's case sensitive), etc., then the referral wouldn't have processed.

Konstantin may be able to process this manually for you though, but he'd need to check the referral was sent and confirm with your friend.

szebus 06-06-2012 04:27 AM

Is it possible to make referrals true Facebook ? link the game with it or something ?

Inaphase 06-06-2012 06:23 PM

my friend said he sent you guys a mail as well. I'll let him know to post here on the thread too if you need.

Inaphase,

Cerberus 06-11-2012 03:44 PM

My 2 friends put me in the referer field and i did'nt receive an email :confused:

Konstantin Fomenko 06-12-2012 12:48 PM

Crberus,

Can you tell me your friends usernames, and your username and e-mail and I`ll take a look and fix this for you.