Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   My actual Buglist (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5910)

finneas18 06-04-2012 05:33 AM

My actual Buglist

First i must apologize. I know you have created some threads to sort different bugtypes.
But don't know where to categorize all of them.
So here is my buglist:

- changing soundvolume in the gamemenu does no effect (musicchanges are working)

- every time i get sieged on my hometown by a npc army i get stuck in the loading screen.
( already reinstalled and chanched graphics etc...)
Anyway sieges from my side on npcs are working so.

- every time i am relogging to the Online Kindom, the ressources i my hometown are resettet to exact 7k. My max is at arond 12k. IF i had more than 7k, it is decreased to 7k all 3 ressourcetypes.

- actuall my wargpens don't transform cavalry even if popcap is free. You have the number on the unit witch is to be transformed but nothing happens.

- i don't know if its a bug if its wanted to be so but if i destroy palisadewalls with catapults i can t go through these destroey walls. They are still blocking.
Destroying Gatehouses doesn't influence the Gate itself at all its still hangig in the air or so.
So always have to use a siege ram to crush the gate and its the only way to get inside a Strongold excpect of zusing siege towers or ladders( i didn't test those 2 actual)

- Some of my units lose their veteranlevel improfements but keep their level with the possibility to put in those points aigan.

I hope thats is of some help for yo guys and i am very sorry for my bad grammer :confused: .

finneas18 06-04-2012 05:44 AM

Damn i forgot the half :confused:

- Several Traits and folkbonuses from the aren't working or are not correct displayed ingame:

Forrestorcs:

Damagebonus to marauders and Impalers is not working or displayed.

Traits:

Horde Trait: Costreduction to impalers, slayer, berserker is not working or displayed.

Siege Trait: Range-, DMG- and Armorbonus on siege weopons is not working or displayed.

Entrenched Trait: DMG and Range bonus ecentuel not working as well.

( I equalls thes values with normal stats between all 3 folks and in skirmisch without any bonuses )

daikl 06-04-2012 06:54 AM

My fellow orc here is right,i have all 3 orcs towns so i tested alot.
Forrest Orc bonus for marauder/impaler doesnt work.
Resources get reseted to around 7k on all towns as far as i noticed.
The bug with wargpens creating cavalty...its weird...i had queued 2 mounted slayers and i only got them the second day(after a long time and relogins).
I myself have problems with loading screen when i get attacked/attack some other player.
FIX THE ORCS!

Konstantin Fomenko 06-04-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

- every time i get sieged on my hometown by a npc army i get stuck in the loading screen. ( already reinstalled and chanched graphics etc...)
Is this in Online Kingdom or Kingdom Wars mode? as you`ve mentioned NPC attacking your town, and not another player. And did you try waiting like 5 minutes on the loading screen? Sometimes it takes that long.

Quote:

Resources get reseted to around 7k on all towns as far as i noticed.
This is a big one, we are looking into it.

finneas18 06-05-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Is this in Online Kingdom or Kingdom Wars mode? as you`ve mentioned NPC attacking your town, and not another player. And did you try waiting like 5 minutes on the loading screen? Sometimes it takes that long.
It happens in the Onlne Kindom mode.
Sry my fault it was a PVP Player attak on my town. Random NPC Siege on Town are still disabled i think?
And i waited about an half hour one time.
Maybe there are is a connectionproblem. But i did not get any disconnect errors ingame.
I will check the logs when it happens nex time.

Thx for your concern :-)