Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (
-   News & Announcements (
-   -   Livestream - Thursday 31st 6PM GMT/1PM EST (

Mark Ashton 05-29-2012 11:00 AM

Livestream - Thursday 31st 6PM GMT/1PM EST
Thursday is fast approaching and that means another livestream. I'd like to welcome all the new users and guess the old ones too :) to join me (Mark Ashton) this Thursday 31st for another Thursday live stream. Starting at 6pm GMS/1 pm EST.

Our CEO - Konstantin Fomenko, and other developers will be in the game chat answering whatever questions you may have and I will be playing the game and responding to the chat on and in-game.

As always I will give our a lot of free bonus codes for Dragons and Dwarves in-game, and free CD keys to these new visitors joining us on the live stream.

Live Stream is located here - but most of you probably followed already - but if you haven`t - join the stream now to receive e-mail alert once the stream goes live on Thursday.

Mark Ashton 05-31-2012 01:05 PM

Hey everyone,

Id like to thank eveyone that watched the livestream and stuck with it eventhough it was a bit rocky in places :) and thanks to konstantin for being in the chat answering questions.

heres the link to the archived stream for anyone that missed it.

Hopefully there will be less hickups next week :)

KurokawaMizaki 06-03-2012 03:21 PM

it was a very intressting and enjoyible livestream cant wait for next one ;)

Kajanov 06-07-2012 12:57 PM

Si there going to be a stream today?
Hi, Is there going ot be a livestream today? Is my twitch broken and there is a steam now?

Mark Ashton 06-07-2012 02:05 PM

Sorry no stream today I didn't have time to do one, If i can get time tomorrow I will do one but I'm not sure what time it will be if i do.