Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Konstantin! You made HG headlines... :) (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583)

HamsterofDoom 04-07-2009 12:05 AM

Konstantin! You made HG headlines... :)

http://heavengames.com/ -- > Near the bottom of the page on April 4.

Congratulations Mr. K, its been a long time since a SCN Punk member's project headlined at HG, a very long time. I wish you and the rest of Reverie the best of luck in the games future development, and I am looking forward to playing the game in the 3rd quarter of 2009... :)

- Josh Blackshear

Esculas the Mighty 04-07-2009 05:21 AM

dof heaven :)

LiTos456 04-07-2009 10:37 AM

Cool. I loved HG back when I used to play RoN and AoM.

Andy Joslin 04-07-2009 11:15 AM

Konstantin was a very avid scenario designer (and modder perhaps...I don't remember) for Age of Empires II back in the day. He led SCN punk, which used to be like..the AoE2 design team.

Most of our staff, in fact, used to avidly do some sort of modding/scenario designing for some game or other.

The_Biz 04-07-2009 12:31 PM

konstantin led scn punk?

never knew

anyways, hope the scenario design of dawn of fantasy has some site led by reverie and doesn't primarily exist on some heavengames portal. they have lots of nice people there, but the system itself is terrible, especially reviews, and there are many administration issues

Joseph Visscher 04-07-2009 12:32 PM

good job Kon and dof :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Joslin (Post 13207)
Konstantin was a very avid scenario designer (and modder perhaps...I don't remember) for Age of Empires II back in the day. He led SCN punk, which used to be like..the AoE2 design team.

Most of our staff, in fact, used to avidly do some sort of modding/scenario designing for some game or other.

*Cough* BFME2 Gladiator Underworld *Cough*

Morgoth owned so many noobs on that map lol. I remember one guy was yelling at me because he lost 14 times on that map and his record was 3win/14loss. :) Devilish Creation>Noobs

Konstantin Fomenko 04-07-2009 07:19 PM

Heya Josh!

Great to hear from you - heh, scnpunk...yeah the past has come back to haunt me:) these were the good ol`days.

And yeah - I saw the new post by Alex - warmed my heart (Alex, if your reading this, we greatly appreciate this - just let Danny Vink know if you`d like an exclusive set of screenshots/interview - e.t.c for HG sometime)

Really feels good to sort of "go back" to where it all started (for these who don`t know original Dawn of Fantasy team was formed with Heaven Games forumers a very long time ago)

Alex Walz 04-08-2009 06:06 PM

Hey guys. :)
I never knew you led SCN Punk, Konstantin. So you must be... Ex-T? I'm part of Tsunami and I've heard a lot about you guys over the years. I know a lot of other HGers on the team, or who were invited, too.

But yeah, I'll definitely contact Danny Vink sometime. I've already talked with Alex Flegler a little on the subject. :p And then hopefully we might just see a Dawn of Fantasy Heaven one day. But either way, I'm glad you liked the news and remembered us amidst your new fame. :p

Woah, how do I have an earlier reg date than Konstantin. :eek: Didn't realize I registered so long ago. Where does time go...

Andy Joslin 04-08-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

I never knew you led SCN Punk, Konstantin. So you must be... Ex-T? I'm part of Tsunami and I've heard a lot about you guys over the years. I know a lot of other HGers on the team, or who were invited, too.
I'm Impeached from Tsunami Studios. ;)

Alex Walz 04-08-2009 06:08 PM

Impeached! I remember seeing something in your sig about Reverie. Nice to see you here. ;)