Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   24th April 2012 PATCH... (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5798)

dpchrist26 04-24-2012 04:04 PM

24th April 2012 PATCH...

My game crashes when I click on a building, or troops now... Yesterday I had no problems... I had my game lockup on me 5 times so I quit!... please fix it.

maxclo 04-26-2012 10:32 AM

Game Crash !

Hello,

Since the new patch, I've got a big crash problem :
Each time I Click on the icon Quest, the game Crash, it's often the same thing when i click on map icon !
And this phenomen is with elves and human (all my cities !)

I'm alone with this problem ?

May you do something ??

Thx.

dpchrist26 04-26-2012 07:11 PM

I checked for updates to video drivers and all of the suggestions on the Main read me file has been checked and I have done everything I can do on my end...The point is I was able to play the game on the 23rd of April and after the patch It crashes when I click on troops, buildings, sheep, cows etc........etc.....etc.... It is unplayable at this time!!:mad:

Konstantin Fomenko 04-26-2012 09:58 PM

Looks like there is a crash bug that effects a number of people, we`ll try to have a solution tomorrow.

Just a question - how long into the game does this crash happen? Did you play on your homeland for a while and/or switch into other maps (quests, view mode e.t.c) and came back to your homeland after?

Konstantin Fomenko 04-27-2012 04:27 PM

We found the problem - sorry guys, this is fixed now.

maxclo 05-01-2012 08:59 AM

Bug not fixed !

Hello !
I just give a try to see if bug is fixed but it's the same thing... :confused:

I'm on the wrld map card, with a liitle army, i 've gto the quest sound wich indicate me the completion of the quest. So i click on icon quest ... and the game crash.

I'll try with my others cities and i'll repost if it's the same thing.

Waiting about news of you dev !:)

Konstantin Fomenko 05-01-2012 12:42 PM

Hello Max, please tell me your username and name of your town and I'll take a look.

maxclo 05-02-2012 11:08 AM

Thx Konstantin

Hello Konstantin,

Thx for answers :
I've got 3 cities with all 3 the same problem :
ERIUS : Elves
Rohan : Human
Eldasim : Elves

username : maxclo

Context : Click on quest icon make game crash
Click on PVP, on the icon "Army" to switch for a "City" make the same crash
On the menu pvp also icon "extended research" is too right, it's on the icon "be proud"

Thx for answering ;) if i see more i repost.

(sorry for my english i'm not native)

Max

Konstantin Fomenko 05-02-2012 01:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok I tried it and can`t reproduce the problem, for example I attached two screenshots to show that it didn`t crash.

I did try something with your first town - ERIUS, please open it - and check if it still crashes.

Also, after you get this crash, please find Log1.txt file inside your main Dawn of Fantasy folder, and either e-mail it to support@reverieworld.com (I`ll know who you are), or attach it to your reply in the forums using Attachment Manager (you`ll see it when posting a reply)

And no worries - we`ll fix this for you.

maxclo 05-03-2012 01:16 AM

I'll see it this evening

Hi Konstantin,

Thx to help me, I'll make a test this evening.

If i've got problem, i'll send you the file.

And thx for posting my firsts sreenshot ;) ERIUS is a beautiful town lool.

Regards,