Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some nerdy questions about the game (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5664)

Sokkur 03-11-2012 01:28 PM

Some nerdy questions about the game

1. Does unit upgrades change their appearances?

2. I red on the strategywiki that wargs grow stronger as they get older, is that true or is every battle warg the same?

3. Can buildings and walls be upgraded and does they change visually when upgraded?

GPS51 03-11-2012 03:56 PM

Hi, some quick answers are; 1. Currently units do not change appearance as they upgrade, (i'd expect this to change in the future). 2. For orc players who have wargs spawn they do get stronger as they mature, otherwise players buy the same strength warg units from the mercenary merchants in orc towns. 3. Buildings and walls can't be upgraded visually but each region has a different looking stone wall and each race shares a palisade wall look.

TheGreatest 03-11-2012 10:46 PM

Buying upgrades from buildings changes the look on some of them but not the level upgrades.

Sokkur 03-12-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPS51 (Post 70986)
2. For orc players who have wargs spawn they do get stronger as they mature, otherwise players buy the same strength warg units from the mercenary merchants in orc towns.

So If I train my own warg units they will be of different strength based on how mature the wargs are?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPS51 (Post 70986)
3. Buildings and walls can't be upgraded visually but each region has a different looking stone wall and each race shares a palisade wall look.

Does those region-based stone walls have different stats from each other?

Konstantin Fomenko 03-12-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

So If I train my own warg units they will be of different strength based on how mature the wargs are?
No - if it`s livestock warg you trainer, or a warg you purchase a NPC market - they`ll have exactly same stats, and will mature with equal speed. But yes - the bigger the warg gets the stronger it is.

Quote:

Does those region-based stone walls have different stats from each other?
Yes - wall hit points do change - depending on your Region and Primary and Secondary Trait, as well as whatever research you might have.

Sokkur 03-12-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 71004)
No - if it`s livestock warg you trainer, or a warg you purchase a NPC market - they`ll have exactly same stats, and will mature with equal speed. But yes - the bigger the warg gets the stronger it is.

So units can only use fully matured wargs that are fully grown?

GPS51 03-12-2012 03:46 PM

Orc units you create yourself don't use up wargs when you create them from slayers/impalers. You just drop the impaler/slayer unit into the warg pen and out come the mounted unit :) . So the orc cav comes out as fully matured as do the mercs purchased.