Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Party activities (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550)

LiTos456 03-16-2009 11:23 PM

Party activities

Are there any activities you can do in the game with your friends/allies besides battling an enemy together? You know such as quests, maybe some other stuff... It would be fun to interact with your friends in some ways and work together for something often. Because big battles won't happen as often, maybe once a week or so... I mean it takes time to rebuild, etc. And you really have to prepare for them.
So yeah, in between those, what is there to occupy yourself with?

Irsig 03-17-2009 10:08 AM

maybe trade resouces with your friends but i think is not much fun like kill orks in big battles:D

Joseph Visscher 03-17-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 12357)
Are there any activities you can do in the game with your friends/allies besides battling an enemy together? You know such as quests, maybe some other stuff... It would be fun to interact with your friends in some ways and work together for something often. Because big battles won't happen as often, maybe once a week or so... I mean it takes time to rebuild, etc. And you really have to prepare for them.
So yeah, in between those, what is there to occupy yourself with?

A week to get into battle? once your in the game with your stronghold and your a higher level, it wont take a real human "week" to get into battle with larger armies or rebuild after being defeated. The game has its own time, day night cycle, weather system and seasons. 10080 real seconds is 1 in game week, which is 168 real minutes, which is 2.8 real hours.

Co-op quests with your friends sounds very good in my ears, other than that I won't comment.

LiTos456 03-17-2009 01:58 PM

I really hope there will be co op quests...if not then I hope you add them later... I mean that would be so fun to do.
Wait, 2.8 hours?! That means night and days will pass in minutes! I mean I won't have time to enjoy the sights of day and night, and for example I'm a day person so I usually like to play online games when it's day, or at least it lasts more, but this way they'll keep going back and forth really fast...but oh well.

Andy Joslin 03-17-2009 02:56 PM

24 minutes per day.

LiTos456 03-17-2009 03:28 PM

But still, what else there is to do? There are single player quests in the mmo mode right?

Esculas the Mighty 03-17-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irsig (Post 12360)
maybe trade resouces with your friends but i think is not much fun like kill orks in big battles:D

haha there nothing like killing your enemies in battle in general

i like playing rts games when its dark in game

Irsig 03-17-2009 07:11 PM

that of the co-op quest sonud realy good

szebus 03-18-2009 02:42 AM

If 1 in game week is 2.8 real hours, then a building what takes to construct 2 weaks, will be ready after 5.6 real hours, but some manage to play 3 hours a day, then the construction will be ready in the online time or it will construct in offline mode to ?

MrBlack103 03-18-2009 04:16 AM

Given the world is persistent, I'd guess things continue to be built while you are offline.