Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So..mid Week Already (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5481)

buddhist23 02-07-2012 03:11 PM

So..mid Week Already

Patch is way overdue the said date. Would like an updated list on whats being added.

selridion 02-07-2012 03:41 PM

you know what they say
its ready when its ready
be patient :)

Konstantin Fomenko 02-07-2012 04:07 PM

As we mentioned before this is our biggest patch - and the best way to put it it`s like 5-7 of our regular patches in one. And we are getting closer - the only obstacle right now is getting rid of the bugs in co-op. And we are hoping by the weekend to have it all polished and ready for you guys.

Neinth 02-07-2012 06:24 PM

Kon m8,gonna have to suggest you never again mention a "by-date" lmao

Buddihist,would you rather they put a patch out,thats full of bugs and needs anouther patch to fix it?

Sure,every patch can introduce new bugs,but I think it would be best to try and limit those some dont you think?

Joseph Visscher 02-07-2012 06:32 PM

buddhist23 you sure sound like a publisher, its scary how similar it sounds. :eek: have you thought about being a publisher representative? hahah.

Anyway I wanted the next patch to be 2 separate patches honestly as i knew co-op would take a lot more time.

buddhist23 02-07-2012 10:27 PM

The customers are waiting like a pack of hungry dogs ( mainly me ). Give them a patch to calm them down. Then make the bug-fixes dlc.

anyway..i can live with bugs...but not without patches. Anyway..i'll be watching the forums during the weekend.

Novakiller 02-08-2012 08:46 AM

heh, well i for one am not to obothered about the delays on this patch, love this game so it dont really matter, it'll be released when its finished, looking forard to playing co-op with a buddy of mine who just bought it lol... I do hope however, that the coop side of things you do expand on, i mean there is so much you can do with the co-op system, wow, many idea's running through my damn mind right now on how awesome thats going to be lol

Neinth 02-08-2012 01:12 PM

I always been of the thought,put it out once,with as little errors in it as possible.

Every patch can and does bring new bugs,thats the nature of the beast,and no matter how well its tested,someone will find something.But trying and cutting down on those bugs,makes for a better experince for everyone.

bonedripper 02-09-2012 08:58 AM

I stoped playing this game cuz of bugs and cuz there are lots of unfinished things. I am waiting to play this again when you will get this big patch can't wait to play again!

buddhist23 02-09-2012 07:06 PM

Weekend is coming up real quick.......tomorrow is friday..sooo..should we expect updated patch notes?