Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   City Gone!! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5465)

OrcRampage22 02-06-2012 01:42 AM

City Gone!!

ok so i am getting a pvp request right, before the game even starts the load screen comes off and it says out of sync automatically, then as it goes back to world map i go back into the city and the city is completely gone, it has restarted... help!!?!?!?!?!?!??!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: iw as barely getting done with walls :(

knightl 02-06-2012 02:07 AM

can you provide your log1.txt in a attachment im sure its possible to find out what happened and fix it for future (if its un reversible im sure the nice devs will give you a few crowns for your help)

White935 02-06-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightl (Post 69961)
can you provide your log1.txt in a attachment im sure its possible to find out what happened and fix it for future (if its un reversible im sure the nice devs will give you a few crowns for your help)

They have regular backups. i do not know how often their server creates a backup for safekeeping but i presume either 12 hr or 24 hours. (might even be more often considering this is a ongoing issue).

knightl 02-06-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White935 (Post 69965)
They have regular backups. i do not know how often their server creates a backup for safekeeping but i presume either 12 hr or 24 hours. (might even be more often considering this is a ongoing issue).

yeah not sure exact time but server saves city very often it can be recovered but its the details of the issue that might change it

Neinth 02-06-2012 08:27 AM

Still would like that logfile,see if we can fix the oos,and then this wont happen anymore

Konstantin Fomenko 02-06-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

OrcRampage22
Can you please tell me your in-game username, and the town name. And also describe what you had on your homeland - especially walls, buildings, units - and we`ll try to bring your town back.

OrcRampage22 02-06-2012 08:03 PM

my username is Unhinging my town name was rognia and i cant quite remember exactly what i had on my land but i know for sure that the outer walls were already built with all round towers and catapults and the inside of the walls was just paliside and they were being rebuilt as stone walls.. i was about 4 away from complete. as for army i know i had 75-90 and the units were mostly knights about 11 of them, arhcers like around 4, around 6 crossbowmen, and cavaliers about 4 too,, the rest i had a bunch of cows and goats lol

OrcRampage22 02-06-2012 08:04 PM

how do i get the log file?

OrcRampage22 02-06-2012 08:06 PM

this happened around midnight last night so it has completely been 24 hours