Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Entire Home City Reverted To Starting Units/Buildings (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5451)

colonelsiege 02-02-2012 07:25 PM

Entire Home City Reverted To Starting Units/Buildings

Alright so I had a city that had just finished all of its stone walls, towers, buildings etc and had a booming economy. Now me and another guy were trying to get it so he could attack my city. We got the request thing for "accept or pay off" we both wanted to fight and when it brought us to the rts screen it gave us both this message "Players are not in sync" and kicked us both out of the battle before it ever began.

Now the part that makes me INCREDIBLY angry is that it completely reverted my entire city to what you have when you first start the game. I have NOTHING there anymore. It moved all the units that were in the city to my 1st army on the world map and its sitting at 83/60 population.

Now if I've payed for this game and if I cannot get my city back from this bug that desperately needs to be fixed in my opinion i'm done with this game. I myself started last week and spent about $40 extra on Wealth and this is not acceptable.

Thank you for your time.

loccen 02-02-2012 08:43 PM

I would like to confirm what Colonelsiege said above as it was me (Longshanks in game) who attacked his home city, if it helps at all for some strange reason i got the first mission of the human campaign to build 1 house and 1 unit of peasants again which was odd. The rest of my castle / missions are fine though.

Konstantin Fomenko 02-02-2012 09:22 PM

Colonelsiege - we`ll be sure to fix your town tomorrow afternoon.

Please tell me the following information:

1) Your Username, and townname
2) Please describe the walls and buildings you had, also any units that you might have had on your homeland.
3) We`ll be sure to include some extra Wealth for you in compensation, as well as get you the town back.

colonelsiege 02-02-2012 10:08 PM

1) Username: colonelsiege Town name: Kislev
2) I had just finished fully upgrading my stone walls with the round towers each of which had Trebuchets as well as all other locations on the wall that allow trebuchets to be built. (Both layers of walls were stone) The gates all had 2 oils on them and were upgraded. I had the max number of houses and land plots. Barracks, siege shop, archery range, stables x2, barn, blacksmith, market, and Mills x2

4xDwarvan Cannons, 1x Royal Dragon, anywhere between 20-30 peasants, 3 dwarven miners were lost

Joseph Visscher 02-02-2012 11:03 PM

So game went out of sync right from start, before game could even really start, seems like the town synced with server in a wrong state. very good information thank you. If Kon does not fix your city by tomorrow morning give me a PM and I will fix it. All your wealth and status plus extra wealth and units will be replaced not to worry.

colonelsiege 02-02-2012 11:11 PM

Thank you very much, both for the quick response as well as the help.

theskeletonking 02-03-2012 03:03 AM

Loceen (Longshanks) I believe you attacked my town also, however it said that your connection was lost to mine, i believe you message about it saying that you didnt know if it counted as a win or not, and that it hadent. Just thought id give you this info, as the error may be on your end.

And i was all ready for you aswell :(

Konstantin Fomenko 02-03-2012 11:34 AM

And your town is back!!!

We tried to get it as close as possible to how it was before the corruption bug. And I threw in 25$ of influence on top just in case. Also I know you might have reservations about Army vs Town PvP now - but really - this bug is so rare, out of all of our players only 1 player per week gets his town erased - so I won`t worry about this happening again.

colonelsiege 02-03-2012 11:52 AM

Thank you! You got it almost exactly the way it was before :D

OrcRampage22 02-06-2012 01:50 AM

:(

guess im the lucky one picked for this week, because it happened to me my user name is Unhinging and my Outer walls were completely upgraded with catapults and the stone tippers with the things to cover archer fire, and my inner walls were about being done with stone walls out of upgrading from paliside walls, i had about 70-80 pop with mostly crossbow men knights, and the cavaliers....