Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WTB Haunter Dragon (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5428)

Doeetright 01-28-2012 05:27 PM

WTB Haunter Dragon

Anyway someone that's as umm... Handsome... As the people over at Reverie World would be willing to make it a little more available to the people that just very recently bought the game? I literately missed it by like a week, maybe a week and a half :( lol

Useless Thread is Useless, and you guys are very welcome to delete this if you want, I just think it'd be a cool addition to my armies, if there's anyway to receive one without buying a new game key let me know please :)

buddhist23 01-28-2012 09:20 PM

Too bad. But you missed it. Case closed.

andreicde 01-28-2012 10:47 PM

um no haunter was for halloween lol

Doeetright 01-29-2012 12:14 AM

Yeah, I know that's why I am even distraught about it! If it was JUST a holiday thing ok...

But it's being released with all new copies of DoF purchased too. Which is where my issue with it comes into play, a LOT of people just came in from the massively giveaway, and I actually purchased the game.

Regardless, don't make this a bigger deal than it is, I'm not sitting here QQing "LIFE IS UNFAIR!" I'm just simply asking for a way for those that missed out and what not another opportunity since it's now being given to new copies of DoF too. If that makes sense... A no is a no, and life will obviously move on. It never hurts to ask though

EDIT
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5417

Link to the post for those that are curious.

And it's not like I'm not offering to PAY for it, I just simply want to know if the devs would be so kind as to implement a way for the people that clearly missed out on both events to obtain one (OR if it'll be released again in the future with Halloween again or something like that just say so because again it's really not that big of a deal, more asking out of interest and curiosity.)

buddhist23 01-29-2012 01:44 AM

I bought the game way before all these events.....and I was there for the holiday events. That is the reward for actually being there/paying for the game. And it was said it was a one-time dragon. now it is being given out like hot cakes........how do you think I feel?

rollando 01-29-2012 07:21 AM

but that open a point SHARE units, maybe in the future, with more costum options for units (like wep or armor maybe barner) that will be a good feature for this game, but with some restriction (like npc town)

the point is, possible to share better unit then the npc town and possibility to share lvled special unit ... (like dragon and drawf)

Joseph Visscher 01-29-2012 09:27 AM

Haunter will most likely return next holloween as will the Ice Dragon and many others. most likely for a price (influance/wealth not realy money)

A good thought to keep thought is that soon in the next patch, dragons become killable if they are above level 7, so,,,, you should hunt the haunter... (if you kill him you can loot him for 80 wealth!)

Doeetright 01-29-2012 09:29 AM

Buddhist,

I agree with you entirely... Which I think is why I made the thread... Part of me wants one exceptionally bad, the other part of me feels bad because of people like you. I think it should be one or the other, open it up for every player (again I know it WAS but the population has boomed since halloween) or make it so that the giveaway for the new game is a royal and not a haunter.

See, I was here all through the end of the beta, so I knew what the game was like but there were just too many game breaking bugs for me to purchase at release. So is it my fault for not being willing to purchase a broken game and supporting the devs? Sure, but as soon as the majority of those were fixed (STUPID PATHING!!!!) Here I am... And, I've already spent a decent bit of money too, so it's not like I'm not trying to show my support now.

I'd throw my vote for either one, making the haunter dragon truly extinct (or just a halloween event), or opening up another line for every player that missed the event to obtain one. I am almost a bigger fan of the first one though, give the new players a free royal and I'd be totally ok with that ^_^

Sorry Buddhist, I didn't mean to upset you or anything by declaring my admiration for the haunter dragon

EDIT: Thanks Joseph, that's all the info I was really after you can delete or lock if you want!

buddhist23 01-29-2012 10:44 AM

It can die for real anyway....it's just my town's pet for the time being.

Konstantin Fomenko 01-29-2012 02:15 PM

Good post! down the road we may allow haunter dragon to be on the shop again. nothing for sure.

For the new players - keep in mind we constantly run various sales and in-game events - so everyone will get a good deal free stuff one way or another.