Top 5 Most Important Issues in Dawn of Fantasy?
This is not a discussion thread, it is not a place to discuss or debate anyone's opinions.
Purpose of this thread is to give us more feedback on what you want fixed in the game first. It can be about absolutely anything, related to anything, any bugs, and problems you have, gameplay elements, design flaws, unbalances, connection issues, anything.
List 5 annoyances aforementioned above you would like to see fixed, 1 being fixed first, 5 being fixed last.
I'll start first. Your post will consist of nothing else but the 5 of your opinions.
1. Army missing and cloning or unit missing issues finally resolved for sure.
2. New Pathfinding update to stop tasking lag. (will fix lag in pvp games)
3. Improved combat system to reduce lag during massive battles. (will fix lag in pvp games)
4. Archers get make over, properly esimate enemies that are moving, and make archers truly suck in melee combat, make them completely useless in melee combat, improve archers in archery not in shooting arrows point blank at enemies!
5. Connection issues with some players, some players have nat issues and fail to connect, polish networking code so almost all players possible can play with any sort of router and modems.
1. Missing Hero Customization
2. Pathfinding System
3. Squads placed on wall either stand all around in front or behind the wall or all stand on one place
4. Missing Hero Units which are neither Dragon or Monster but also not a Squad
5. Lags in PvP
1) pathfinding system to reduce lag
2) missing hero customization
3+ guild +guild castle+guild upgrades
4) improved combat system to reduce lag during huge battles
5) Missing a decent economy/politic system for cities that could impact the players worldwide
2. Lack of customization for army and town ( can't even turn my town hall into a castle...
3. Animation problems and such
4. Impossible to find PVP at higher levels
5. Lack of community interaction ingame
1.Game Options-few work properly
2.After Storyline quests get redundant
5.Nat issues :> see this becoming an issue as game grows,nip it in ass now :>
3. hero, units and town customizations
4. PvP issues
5. game engine optimization for dual core processors (especially for older laptops with dedicated video ram) or Ships and sea battles implemented.
2. more lag reduction
3. better diplomacy/economy/politics with npcs
2) Severe lag when controlling than 4-5 units and up.
3) Alliances (I know this shouldn't be put in until the game population is higher though)
2) Units Disappearing (Garrison Issue)
3) Customization (At the very least let us create our own flags similar to that of stronghold kingdoms)
4) Ability to take over NPC towns, Defend them against other players, basically becoming the supreme ruler of said town for a sense of an MMO world, and brutal PvP (Alliances could play a huge part in this to help defend too)
5) MOAR marketing ^_^
1 please fix the choppiness
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.