Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   game (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5303)

mashan 01-10-2012 02:50 AM

game

Talking about the dawn of fantasy game, as a 3D real-time strategy MMO against a mediaeval setting,which it is a wonderful game that is foundation of war.I support this game and offer a new preview of dawn of fantasy.

http://www.mmohunter.com/dawn-of-fantasy.html

Konstantin Fomenko 01-10-2012 09:50 AM

Thanks for the the kind preview!

And I noticed the comment about always having the same war music - this is a problem we`ll address in the next patch:) We have dozens of combat tracks for each race - but by some reason it always plays the same one.

buddhist23 01-10-2012 01:21 PM

I don't understand why my post " Looks like it was done over lunchbreak" was removed as well as others. It wasn't even offensive, it was stating a fact. In truth, it DOES look like was done over lunchbreak. Even a dev said a review is normally longer.. A short review does nothing but show how much appreciation a reviewer has for the game. This is constructive criticism and sometimes, it's HARSH. The review doesn't even mention the reviewer's experience with the game! It looks like he went on wikipedia for his sources.... I'm sorry KON if you don't want to offend him...even if it's a kind review..it lacks any depth or details for people to believe in.

"Dawn of Fantasy has its pros and cons, gladly with the former in upper hands. A new title though it is, it’s promised with further patches and expansions added in, perhaps with more playable races/realms and game modes."

I read....almost nothing about cons? Pros???? All he did was state the game's features. He's just rehashing your website........

"And gold and coins can also be gained in other ways, such as corpse loot, quest, or victory reward in battles, etc.."

->ETC<- Shows he doesn't know what he's talking about

"While we take quests, say, fighting, collecting resources and exploring, etc., we can drink in the beautiful environments and immerse into what we are engaging."

If he actually played, he would have mentioned the quests all turn into a mindless grind later on

I won't even get STARTED on his grammar. ( It's a bloody review, not a middle school paper )

Konstantin Fomenko 01-10-2012 01:52 PM

Actually it`s not a review but a preview:)

Brian Shingles 01-10-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhist23 (Post 68693)
I don't understand why my post " Looks like it was done over lunchbreak" was removed as well as others. It wasn't even offensive, it was stating a fact. In truth, it DOES look like was done over lunchbreak. Even a dev said a review is normally longer.. A short review does nothing but show how much appreciation a reviewer has for the game. This is constructive criticism and sometimes, it's HARSH. The review doesn't even mention the reviewer's experience with the game! It looks like he went on wikipedia for his sources.... I'm sorry KON if you don't want to offend him...even if it's a kind review..it lacks any depth or details for people to believe in.le though it is, itís promised with further patches and expansions added in, perhaps with m

Your comment wasn't removed, it's here in the other thread someone made about this preview.

Konstantin Fomenko 01-10-2012 03:04 PM

buddhist23 is having a bad day:) Posts get misplaced, Preview gets confused with a Review...

Eaglecrys 01-10-2012 05:38 PM

nice preview the more news about dof that gets out the better :)

Neinth 01-10-2012 06:04 PM

Free PR :>

Quote:

"Dawn of Fantasy has its pros and cons, gladly with the former in upper hands. A new title though it is, itís promised with further patches and expansions added in, perhaps with more playable races/realms and game modes."

Think this was best,admits to issues,but shows game has promise,and that any current issues are being worked on to be resolved.That shows some confidence and trust in the developers,which now days is rather rare in anything.I would say to the people whose names are in blue,this is a compliment to you guys,should send author a thank you note with some dragon codes :>

as for other thing,heheheh funny stuff,i think someone skipped their lunch break

buddhist23 01-10-2012 07:09 PM

waaaaahahhhhh both threads had the same link lol. If it was a preview..then it was a bit bias..."Dawn of Fantasy has its pros and cons, gladly with the former in upper hands. A new title though it is, it’s promised with further patches and expansions added in, perhaps with more playable races/realms and game modes." does not feel like a preview but more of a review....