Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question on beta (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530)

Lordadamar 03-12-2009 03:10 PM

Question on beta

in FAQ it says registered forum members will get priority on invites to beta.

Will there be a cut off date for eligible members, I have seen it before the closer a game get too release the more info the Publisher puts out resulting in a boom to forum activity if there were 2000 registered people now. that could jump to 10,000 most likely resulting in 80% to 90% of the people not getting invites..

Most beta's only test closed with 1000 accounts and stress test ( Open Beta ) with 2000+ accounts...

Im just curious for all of us who have a good amount of time in drooling over the pictures, and videos I hope there would be a higher chance for us..

LiTos456 03-12-2009 03:17 PM

Yeah, Im also worried. But I'll do anything possible in this world to get into the closed beta! Rawr!

Bryan Oakley 03-12-2009 04:57 PM

They will be given out to the most active/valuable/mature forum members most likely. Though, nothing is set in stone yet.

LiTos456 03-12-2009 05:07 PM

Well that makes sense then.

Joseph Visscher 03-12-2009 05:11 PM

I'd say the more the better if we get 10,000 active forum members I'll be very happy heh.
Most likely the first invites will be to those who are active but also have integrity in their posts, spammers won’t find themselves among the mature members. We need mature people in beta 1 who wont just complain about glitches and gameplay but rather report glitches and construct helpful posts to help us fix and adjust the game accordingly.

LiTos456 03-12-2009 05:27 PM

It's not that I will do just that, but it's that I can't wait to do that. I'd love to test it and talk to you about suggestions or any negative points I find.
Man this game is getting me so hyped, I can't wait to play it. I bet it'll be godly even in the closed beta!!

Joseph Visscher 03-12-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 12085)
It's not that I will do just that, but it's that I can't wait to do that. I'd love to test it and talk to you about suggestions or any negative points I find.
Man this game is getting me so hyped, I can't wait to play it. I bet it'll be godly even in the closed beta!!

Careful! Don't pop a brain cell, its still in production and going to stay that way until its ready..

LiTos456 03-12-2009 05:44 PM

I been poppin' brain cells since I was born.
I know it's in production and I'm glad I came in so late (I heard you guys delayed it like 5 times) because you're saying that its likely that closed beta will be this spring. Totally enough time to finish my DoF site; etc.
Alright I gotta go cook a logo now!

Artilla 03-13-2009 03:42 AM

that's good news..

I really want to try this game..

The grafhics looks so damn nice..

greetz

LiTos456 03-13-2009 05:53 AM

I wonder what would happen if the graphics were like empire total war's.... Total war actually lags on my computer, haha...