Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Los t Everything with patch ! ! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5263)

Syntom 01-03-2012 10:30 PM

Los t Everything with patch ! !

ok here it goes. First off awesome awesome game ! bugs happen, we are all here to help so im not really angry just dissappointed i couldnt play my new fave game tn !

OK prepatch i had a developed city castle, 90 units walls buildings ect... post patch * i was on moments before and after patching * i lost everything except one horse cart and my walls :( this saddens me as im losing all my gold with no gold income. what do i do ?

Konstantin Fomenko 01-03-2012 10:38 PM

Please tell us your username, townname, and slot 1,2,3 or 4 your town was in and we`ll restore your town tomorrow.

Also can you please describe what exactly were you doing when you lost the town? Was it after PvP? Or just as u logged in after the patch? Did you also loose all your buildings and all units units?

Syntom 01-04-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 68364)
Please tell us your username, townname, and slot 1,2,3 or 4 your town was in and we`ll restore your town tomorrow.

Also can you please describe what exactly were you doing when you lost the town? Was it after PvP? Or just as u logged in after the patch? Did you also loose all your buildings and all units units?

certainly ill explain. I was trading with units on the world map and i went into my login screen to create a new kingdom before the patch but i had walked away before i could do anything i couldnt log into a new kingdom i got an error before the game shut down " i saw a 3 min warning pop up " and i couldnt login. i waited until after patch and moments later i got back in game i noticed i had lost all placed buildings. all houses/perma buildings like barracks, farms and units. i had all 90 slots filled with sheep and peasants with a guard of ogres and archers. the archers were on the walls and they were deleted as well as my horse carts but for some reason the ogres stayed. i think i had 6. my other armies were untouched and i had all avalible armies filled. i didnt lose any money from my gold stores just the upkeep remained. so all in all i lost my buildings and units in place. " i would just rebuild and not have said much but i had spent so many crowns i felt it a waste" . anyways i hope i was in any way helpful . (user) Syn , Town Alexandria , Town slot , #2, units and buildings lost

Konstantin Fomenko 01-04-2012 05:23 PM

Hi again - and ok here`s the plan. We restored your town from our latest back-up, but we are not sure if it actually saved everything. Please take a look and let me know. It might be exactly the same version.

Also I looked into your crowns spending history and send you a PM with some bonus codes to get the crowns back - just in case:)